✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NMA Awards - This is stupid!!

badlydrawngirl

Here in the UK the National Music Awards are gonna take place soon, and Coldplay are up for Best British Band. Fair enough, although this award is nothing special.

BUT! Chris is also up for Best Male Singer, in a category, which is principally for SOLO male artists! how stupid it that?? shouldn't there be a 'best bass player award' too, so Guy could be nominated too? how about a 'best guitarist' award for Jonny? :rolleyes: :confused: Chris is part of a band, he's not a flippin solo artist, even if he IS a great singer! I just don't think one band member should be credited by himself, its unfair :angry:

*end of useless rant*

:rolleyes: I think this is a bit stupid too. yeah if you asked anyone who knows of coldplay but wouldn't be considered a 'fan' they would just know chris and the others as his 'backing band' :rolleyes: yeah this is a stupid award although chris should be credited for his singing, but so should the rest of the band for their playing!!!! :( :/

• 2 weeks later...
Here in the UK the National Music Awards are gonna take place soon, and Coldplay are up for Best British Band. Fair enough, although this award is nothing special.

BUT! Chris is also up for Best Male Singer, in a category, which is principally for SOLO male artists! how stupid it that?? shouldn't there be a 'best bass player award' too, so Guy could be nominated too? how about a 'best guitarist' award for Jonny? :rolleyes: :confused: Chris is part of a band, he's not a flippin solo artist, even if he IS a great singer! I just don't think one band member should be credited by himself, its unfair :angry:

*end of useless rant*

KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!

I think when Chris finds out about this he'll shit bricks. Whenever anyone mentions that he gets all the attention he gets really angry and starts ranting about Coldplay being a four-piece.

So if he won it - his acceptance speech would be very interesting:

Chris: *picking up a rock* WHAT THE F$%& IS THIS, I'M NOT ACCEPTING THIS YOU BUNCH OF..."