🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
Hicksy

Your favourite 5 bands at the moment... in no order are...

1. Coldplay :D

2. Radiohead :shock:

3. Smashing Pumpkins :batangel:

4. Muse :eyecrazy:

5. Sparklehorse :beammeup:

i'd kill to see muse live. but i'm gonna go and see doves in november. :lol: and, randomly, my postman went to see bob dylan in brighton i think and wouldn't stop talking about it for ages afterwards.

Mine are Coldplay, Flaming Lips, Ash, Radiohead and just started getting into The Coral :D

Guest Guest

Nicky, you like Coldplay AND Radiohead too?

MARRY ME!!

:D

argh!

that was me above... didnt know i wasnt logged in :roll:

:mrgreen:

Nicky, you like Coldplay AND Radiohead too?

MARRY ME!!

:D

Doesn't everyone love Coldplay AND Radiohead? :roll: By the way I love Supergrass too but I am not allowed 6............hehehehe :lol: Danny + Gaz from Supergrass were just on MTV2 being interviewed and they are so lovely and funny :D Their album is out soon and the new single is out next week I think - woo hoo!! :multi:

aye SG r tops! I was lucky enough to see them at the South Park gig last year :mrgreen:

nooo, the Radiohead South Park gig, in Oxford - it was their 2001 homecoming and it was AMAZING! :shock:

(if a little wet at the end)

*infact the wettest I have EVER been! :( *

but omg it was worth the wetness :D

ooooohhh, whoops. :oops: i remember now - i read a review of that somewhere and remember the wetness - and somewhere in it it said that standing in the rain listening to radiohead might be some people's idea of hell, but for them it couldn't get any better.

(I must confess, I've only got The Bends but I bought Catherine OK Computer for her birthday with the intention of "borrowing" it and she's only gone and lost it! so i don't actually know that much radiohead stuff - but what i do know, i love) :lol:

:shock:

you dont know Radiohead very well?!? this MUST change!!! When I get my FTP up over the next few weeks ill be sure to send u a passy so you can catch up on what you r missing girl! 8)

:shock:

you dont know Radiohead very well?!? this MUST change!!! When I get my FTP up over the next few weeks ill be sure to send u a passy so you can catch up on what you r missing girl! 8)

your what? a what? :? it sounds good though, thanks. :lol:

Its a connection to my computer so that you can download lots and lots of Coldplay, Radiohead and other music mp3s! Ill write out a "How To.." thingy nearer the time so you can find out how it all works :D

yey! - see, i said at the start of today i'd be a computer nerd before i knew it and now i'm taking my first steps! woohoo! (this may all come in quite handy actually cos i'm being made to do IT key skills, and i can't do anything - there you go, i'm not sad for spending so much time here cos it's all educational) yey! :lol:

plus you get to have interesting and friendly discussions with nice people

its all good :mrgreen:

certainly is. :lol: god, i'm having a bit of a posting frenzy tonight. over compensating for my lack of a social life? never. :)

I think as long as your enjoying yourself it cant be bad can it? thats how i look at it anyway :mrgreen:

plus it is always an excellent activity to watch TV and / or listen to music at the same time too 8)

good idea, i may toddle off and get AROBTTH now. :lol: i don't usually contemplate doing more than one thing at a time, but here goes.....

oooh oooh Jurrasic Park II on tv, not as good as the first but still not bad!

mind you I dont think either film is as good as listening to AROBTTH :D

which is the one where he gets attacked on the toilet? i haven't quite summoned up the energy to go and get AROBTTH but any minute now i'll be ready. :lol:

go girl! in case the world ends before you get to Amsterdam :shock: (the song, not the place :D )

time is a ticking....

tick-tock tick-tock :shock:

good idea - i'd start with Amsterdam, cos it's my favourite song, if it wasn't such a perfect end to the album. :lol: can't wait to hear it live !!!