✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we like to take it to the EXTREME :P

Farenheit is such a silly measurement of temperature :P

I completely agree... and I live in just about the only place that still uses Farenheit. Oh, and we also still use the imperial system of measurement instead of metric for weights and measures. It's ridiculous. Metric is so much easier.

Temperatures here go from 0°C (but that's very rarely and it's in the outside of the city) to 21°C (sometimes 25°C). So I can't really complain about a extreme weather here... The most extreme I think is that it might be really cold in the mornings and then hot in the day and then cold again in the night. We have a crazy weather.

In Poland it's slightly different :P From -10°C to 30°C usually :)

Someone who has snow right now should post a pic for those who have never seen it, especially if it's snowing at the moment so they can see it falling. I would do it, but all we have right now is a slushy mess that likely has melted by now (I'm up about 10 floors in a building at the moment, so I can't really tell).

Mild with temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius, but for the coming week-end the forecast says cold weather with freezing temperatures and some snow :) I prefer that to that mild weather with no sun and temperatures around 5 degrees Celsius.

So welcome is the SNOW

just to let you know. :)