✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the weather like today in your town?

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone in Spain? 41c apparently :D

Was 33c in Birmingham today :o The downside of having a black car too - it was over 40c inside and could barely touch the steering wheel, it was so hot!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Really nice here. It was just sprinkling outside and now you can see the rain clouds off in the distance, and it's really cloudy but some sun is peeking through (just the sunlight from the clouds is shining through, there's no clear sky the sunshine can go through right now). It looked epic, and also I was listening to Oceans - what an experience! [thread=104884]Read about it here.[/thread] 8 degrees Celcius - great temperature for me! :D

They're forecasting 1-3mm of rain this afternoon... might listen to X&Y today :D

It is not wonderfully clear today because there have been a fair bit of clouds but the sun has still been out most of the day. It is 72 degrees Fahrenheit which is about 23 degrees Celsius. So, it's generally been nice outside... a perfect balance of warmth and a cool breeze.

It is not wonderfully clear today because there have been a fair bit of clouds but the sun has still been out most of the day. It is 72 degrees Fahrenheit which is about 23 degrees Celsius. So' date=' it's generally been nice outside... a perfect balance of warmth and a cool breeze.[/quote']

23C is starting to get hot for me lol, that's a bit uncomfortable for me here.

Update on the weather, still mainly cloudy, with the sun still shining through the clouds itself. (Again, no breaks in the clouds for the sun to come through, you know how the sunshine makes the cloud orange, that's what I still mean). Lower teens temperature-wise... It's a great day for :arobtth: IMO. :)

It is not wonderfully clear today because there have been a fair bit of clouds but the sun has still been out most of the day. It is 72 degrees Fahrenheit which is about 23 degrees Celsius. So, it's generally been nice outside... a perfect balance of warmth and a cool breeze.

I second that haha ;)