✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Led Zeppelin

CityandColour

Your time is gonna come

Whole Lot of Love

Stariway To Heaven

Battle of Evermore

I saw Robert Plant performing in Tromsö yesterday. Not the same thing as the reaal Led Zeppelin of course bt they did play Whole Lot Of Love. :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that "Since I've Been Loving You" is easily the greatest Zeppelin song ever made.

Not only the best zep song, but possibly the best ever heavy blues/rock song ever made.

1. Since I've Been Loving You

2. The Rain Song

3. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

4. What Is And What Should Never Be

5. Tangerine

6. No Quarter

I think that "Since I've Been Loving You" is easily the greatest Zeppelin song ever made.

Its also Robert Plants best vocal performance, hands down. His power and range are unbeatable in it. Not Geoff Tate, Chris Cornell, Steve Perry couldn't hit notes with that power (although they are technically better than him).

Its also Robert Plants best vocal performance, hands down. His power and range are unbeatable in it. Not Geoff Tate, Chris Cornell, Steve Perry couldn't hit notes with that power (although they are technically better than him).

that's worst than rap kashmir! :shifty:

• 2 months later...

here is the story:

My uncle wanted to buy a harry Potter cd rom for his nephew.So he did and when he was at home he recognised that he bought a harry Potter soundtack cd.So he asked me if I want to have it and I said yes.When I was at home I opened the cd and it conteted the led zeppelin best of album.I was really surprised,because it was a mistake by the record label...this was really funny because so I got the album for free.And I like it!