✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LeftRightLeftRightLeft - The Game!

Novah

Okay so some of you played my last game, which was a Coldplay album cover / video still / lyrics identification game.

I just finished a new one but, well... I've come to realize it would be pretty easy to 'cheat' your way through it and win in about 5 minutes, so I'm just putting it up for fun. No prizes this time (except for my deep, unending respect and admiration). ;)

So how big of a fan are you? If you switched on the radio and some random B-side came on in the middle of the song, would you be able to say "Hey! That's Moses!" If so, this should be no problem!

---> LRLRL Game <--

;) Good luck

(hint: the first answer is "Left")

I am interested in seeing who can beat it first! Go! :dance:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaay! :D (how many times were you sent back to the start?)

several. :P

the first time was when i got to the "tricky" one, if you know what i mean. because i was like THE RIGHT SONG IS NOT AN OPTION!

and then i kept making stupid mistakes when i was trying to get back to that one, and when i got back to it again i still didn't know so i picked one of them again, got sent back to the start, then made more stupid mistakes trying to get back again, then when i got back to that one i read it more carefully and then figured it out :P

Your games are fun :D

Lovers In Japan?

Pretty easy...>.>

I messed up once coz I wanted to listen to the whole clip for I Ran Away but it ran out of time, haha.

LOL!! :lol:

Yeah, it's pretty easy. I feel bad because I promised something super hard. :( The next one will be super hard!!!

Yeah, it's pretty easy. I feel bad because I promised something super hard. :( The next one will be super hard!!!

I just think their B-Sides are better than most of their regular songs, so I can recognize almost all of them.

Put in Marianne or something really obscure next time.

Well it's no big because it wasn't for a prize.

It might be kind of hard if you did identify the drum line, where you single out just the drumlines of different songs :lol:

but I dont know if you would be able to do that...

I just think their B-Sides are better than most of their regular songs, so I can recognize almost all of them.

Put in Marianne or something really obscure next time.

I almost put in Idiot, but then I decided to only use official releases. ;)

novah, you should make it 5 seconds instead of 10 :cheesy:

LOL Now that WOULD be evil. What I want to try to do for the next one is randomize it, so that the answers will shuffle through. I gotta learn how to program it first though. Making these games has been very educational. :nice:

Well it's no big because it wasn't for a prize.

It might be kind of hard if you did identify the drum line, where you single out just the drumlines of different songs :lol:

but I dont know if you would be able to do that...

Oooohhhh now that's a good idea! That would make it super hard! No lyrics at all! :o