December 16, 200916 yr It's easy to type with your eyes closed when you know how to type.That's it, my dear Kelsie. :D :dance:
December 19, 200916 yr I'm trying to think of something to type, but I can't think of anything... so I'm just going to ramble. Wooo this is fun. Hmm... I'd try to type the lyrics to the song I'm listneing to right now, but it's hard to hear. :disappointed:
December 21, 200916 yr I closed my eyes and this is not hard for me. I had some subject in school which we learned (shit I can't use dictionary right now) how to write with our eyes closed and fast typing. I think that's the only thing I'm rproud of! Let me see how many mistakes I did so far :D
December 21, 200916 yr Uh well I could dream of a better place when all my brothers live hand to hand. Oh I could dream, yes I could dream!!!!! Now I better not stuff up this last sentece !!
December 21, 200916 yr this is actually pretty easy, probably because of all the time I spend typing. I bet I've made no mistakes.
December 21, 200916 yr i wonder if i will nmake any mistakes...:thinking: EDIT: YESSS! That was pro. I even got the smiley :smug:
December 21, 200916 yr Looks like ya did Cresty! Yay now you can join me in the land of not being perfect at typing with our eyes closed! EDIT: I totally did all that with my eyes closed! :dance: Yay!
December 21, 200916 yr living is easy with eyes closed.. misunderstanding all you see. wow, i thought that would be really hard. :thinking:
December 21, 200916 yr my name is amanda. I think I'm pretty good at typing with my eyes closed. WIN it was kind of odd though. i typed WIN *the furst one) with my eyesioeb. and that's what you get when you try to use brackets with eyes closed. not a common thing. my typing is pretty decent though.
December 21, 200916 yr If I ever get the hang of CSS codes, it better be now because I can't really remember anything and all the stupid coding is making my head hurt. I wish it was all that much simpler but then if I don't create a profile now, I would've wasted time creating the background. *sigh* *slams head against wall*
December 21, 200916 yr I love uou huy berryman! "i will always be waiting for uyoy" I'm good at this! some problems with the "you" only and Guy's name
Create an account or sign in to comment