✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOL

busybeeburns

From Q&A:

Q Sorry if this has already been discussed (but the questions answered page won't let me go to the past questions for me to check - which is very annoying!) but surely you can't honestly expect us to continue to beleive that Chris is not hyped up on speed or something? He makes a big deal about not drinking alcohol or taking drugs, yet he can't even walk properly on the scientist video, he jumps around on stage like a maniac - even when he's sat playing the piano he's 'on the move' and then he's so overexcited talking to Jools Holland - he asks for virings and coke in the dressing rooms -but sorry, he didn't impress me one bit. It just all seems a bit hypocrytical.

A Well, sorry you feel that way, because it's not a case of whether you're "expected to believe", it's fact. Chris makes jokes about drugs as most rock stars are expected to be high and he's not. He has a very high adrenalin rush and gets excited easily. I think it would be boring if he stood still and played his instruments statically. When performing the adrenalin's on overdrive, most performers are the same as they're so consumed by their passion for what they do. As for The Scientist video, the fact that's it's shot backwards and then played forwards, may explain why he walks more than a little oddly. I hope that explains that he's not a hypocrite.

Ooooo. All this discussion about whether the guy's genuine or not. Well, I for one believe he is - totally genuine. There are lots of people like Chris around. You probably know a few. They are probably your friends. People you believe in, stand up for, would perhaps fight for. People who believe in you, too. Why SHOULD he take drugs or drink alcohol or, indeed, smoke tobacco, just because there are many people of his age around who like to do that stuff? There are just as many who don't, and just because they're not in the limelight they are allowed to exercise their preference without criticism. My God, isn't it perverted how we try to criticise those people who step outside the 'norm' and choose not to wreck their bodies and minds with chemicals? In today's society we accept all those on the margins of acceptability - the codes of PCness dictate that everyone is valued for themselves, not for their adult preferences. So, OK, let's stop discussing whether Chris is acceptable because he doesn't do drugs or drink - we'd be better off questioning those who DO ....

There're people in the world who can be completely hyper and all without taking anything!! :D

*looks at self* :o :oops:

Oh my dear lord, janey is like that! She is a hyper fool! I am not at all.

stop lying madge! i am composed, refined and elegant at all times, as you well know :roll:

Mr Martin is beyond reproach and it's a real sad 'sign o'the times' that we assume someone is on something ....what happened to being high on life?

And yes when performing (in any form) you get a huge adrenalin rush and it's really hard to come ...not visa-versa. :?

I'm really proud of our boy ..it's rare to find someone in the music industry who's clean living...infact it's rare to find ANYONE who's clean living apart from me of course and that's why we're made for eachother..........SORRY girls ;)

NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY!

:shock: and you decided all this without seeing my dancing at lynsey's b'day party! which was certainly a sight to behold :shock: :roll:

Oh no but janey! You got rhythm baby! (did i spell that right? :-o ) Just kinda hypo rhythm.

:shock: and you decided all this without seeing my dancing at lynsey's b'day party! which was certainly a sight to behold :shock: :roll:

Oh no but janey! You got rhythm baby! (did i spell that right? :-o ) Just kinda hypo rhythm.

i think it could be said that i dance to my own tune (at least i look like i am anyway) :roll:

Mr Martin is beyond reproach and it's a real sad 'sign o'the times' that we assume someone is on something ....what happened to being high on life?

And yes when performing (in any form) you get a huge adrenalin rush and it's really hard to come ...not visa-versa. :?

I'm really proud of our boy ..it's rare to find someone in the music industry who's clean living...infact it's rare to find ANYONE who's clean living apart from me of course and that's why we're made for eachother..........SORRY girls ;)

NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY!

Paula - I cannot agree more! You are absolutely right! :-D Except for the 'made for each other' stuff - sorry, I got there first!! :P