✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Erg, my pet peeve....

el_scorcho

I think its totally pathetic, except for in the case when the celebrity loves the fan back, like me and Jennifer Lopez. I wanna spoon her nipples.

(I realise Laura has already basically made this joke, I just wanted to add my own inappropriate twist to it).

I think its totally pathetic, except for in the case when the celebrity loves the fan back, like me and Jennifer Lopez. I wanna spoon her nipples.

(I realise Laura has already basically made this joke, I just wanted to add my own inappropriate twist to it).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...what a mofo you are

Ok I'm gonna say it...I can't stand when people claim to be in love with celebrities. News flash: you have never met these people. It's a tad creepy :o Sorry if I offended anybody :P ;)

Sweetie, does this have anything to do with that dream you had that you told me about where you were in love with one of the Backstreet Boys, and you woke up thinking how stupid it was? :laugh1:

Ok I'm gonna say it...I can't stand when people claim to be in love with celebrities. News flash: you have never met these people. It's a tad creepy :o Sorry if I offended anybody :P ;)

Sweetie, does this have anything to do with that dream you had that you told me about where you were in love with one of the Backstreet Boys, and you woke up thinking how stupid it was? :laugh1:

:dozey: No it does not. :rolleyes: