January 26, 201016 yr ^ :lol: haha I put any phones like 2277338281992 and it worksss! Vottteeee :dance:
January 26, 201016 yr ^ :lol: haha I put any phones like 2277338281992 and it worksss! Vottteeee :dance: Yes Sir! :D Thanks I will put thirteen numbers this time. :) Edit: It worked! I put 13 random #s. :P
January 27, 201016 yr ^ yes :dance: it works with almost any long number :D so real Coldplay fans... VOTEEEEEE ! :dance: :dance: Coldplay deserves this award :p
February 1, 201016 yr VOTING CLOSED Voting period, from 19th January to 28th January 2010 - VOTING CLOSED The British Album of 30 years category is supported by BBC Radio 2. The 10 nominated albums are decided by sales figures over the last 29 years, and they also must be a past BRIT Award winner, in the Album category. Radio 2 listeners may cast one free online vote for your favourite BRITs Album of 30 years within the entire voting period. Any additional votes that you make will be discounted. The winner will be the Album which receives the most votes once the vote has closed.
February 1, 201016 yr SO KEEP VOTING FOR THIS ONE: VOTE MANYYYYYYYY times :dance: http://www.itv.com/entertainment/britshits30vote/ go coldplayers :D
February 7, 201016 yr it gonna move online brits website at the showtime ??pls someone cares me just because itv doesnt give a permission for online watching from outside the UK
February 8, 201016 yr ^ some webs will have the show. It's like the grammys, for sure you'll seemit on the Internet, Brits 08 watched trough Internet
February 8, 201016 yr BRITs 2010: Coldplay likely to be pipped to Best Album of 30 Years by Oasis BRITs 2010: Coldplay likely to be pipped to Best Album of 30 Years by Oasis Bookmakers have stopped taking bets on who'll take the Brit for Best Album Of 30 Years after a run of big money on Oasis, report The Sun this morning. They look dead certs to win it for (What's The Story) Morning Glory? - their second album released in 1995. The band, who split last year, are up against Coldplay, Dido, Dire Straits, Duffy, Keane, Phil Collins, Sade, The Verve and Travis. However, the prospect of Oasis landing the gong has put organisers under pressure in case warring brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher both want to attend. They will have to be seated well apart and you know there's a chance of trouble. The lads have not spoken since the huge bust-up backstage in Paris in August when Noel quit the band for good. Liam has already shaken things up nicely - slating Florence and The Machine. He said: "I'm not having anyone with ginger hair making music. I can't go down that road. I'm sure she's a nice girl but she sounds like someone has stood on her fucking foot." http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2843443/Oasis-tipped-to-take-Brits-album-title.html
February 12, 201016 yr Bit Cold ... Chris Martin Coldplay to snub the BRITs in favour of recording and rehearsing Latin America tour THERE could be an awkward moment next Tuesday night when the winner of the best Brits Album Of 30 Years is announced. Acts including COLDPLAY, DIRE STRAITS and TRAVIS are nominated - but organisers are having a nightmare persuading any of them to turn up. OASIS, KEANE, DUFFY, SADE and DIDO are also in the running but none of them have agreed to attend yet either. PHIL COLLINS and THE VERVE's frontman RICHARD ASHCROFT will be there - but unless they win it could be a little embarrassing. Radio 2 listeners have already decided the outcome in a public vote and the winner will be announced on the night.A Brits source said: "Invitations have gone out to all concerned but it is now a tricky situation. Dire Straits, The Verve and Oasis have all split. Sade won't go as she likes to protect her privacy. Chris Martin and Co have turned us down as they're recording and preparing for shows. Duffy is in the studio in the US. Organisers are exploring all avenues to resolve this." Oasis' 1995 smash (What's The Story) Morning Glory? is the bookies' favourite. I think the plan to celebrate the Brits' 30th anniversary with some special awards was a blunder. Ditching Best Live Act for the best Brits performance of the past three decades was a poor choice. And the shortlist for this best album of the last 30 years is very odd. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the bash. For the first time in years the race for the main prizes is wide open. Bring it on. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2850590/Brits-bosses-having-trouble-persuading-nominees-to-attend.html#ixzz0fJNAeSw7
February 12, 201016 yr Should Coldplay snub the Brits this year after walking away empty handed in 2009? Yes - don't turn up Coldplay! No - this could be Coldplay's year! VOTE: http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Polls&pollID=110
February 12, 201016 yr Thanks Ian! This even made it into the German MTV news :lol: Quite embarrassing for the awards...
February 12, 201016 yr Should Coldplay snub the Brits this year after walking away empty handed in 2009? Yes - don't turn up Coldplay! No - this could be Coldplay's year! VOTE: http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=Polls&pollID=110 They should snub the Brits because they're sh1t. That's reason enough!:lol:
February 12, 201016 yr dont go,only if its sure they will win both awards :lol: prepare some new tracks for the latin tour :whip: :D
February 12, 201016 yr Last year's awards was a joke anyway ... I mean GA winning over CP??! Pardon?!?! :stunned:
February 12, 201016 yr ^Exactly. That just about sums them up.:dozey: I dare say Lady Gargoyle will win "Best International Artist" this year if there's any such award.:dozey:
February 12, 201016 yr BRITs Album of 30 Years Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head Dido - No Angel Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms Duffy - Rockferry Keane - Hopes & Fears Oasis - (What’s the Story) Morning Glory? Phil Collins - No Jacket Required Sade - Diamond Life The Verve - Urban Hymns Travis - The Man Who That is a God-Awful list. *Shakes head at Brits*
February 12, 201016 yr That is a God-Awful list. *Shakes head at Brits* All the more reason not to show up. I said Oasis was looking like a likely winner at the beginning of this thread, and I still stand by it (as much as I'd rather see Coldplay win). Hell, I'd love to see both Noel and Liam there just for the awkward moment.
February 12, 201016 yr ^ I hope I can watch it somehow :thinking: And they totally deserve this...AROBTTH is gold :heart:
February 12, 201016 yr I searched in direct tv keyword, nothing comes up. What if i check again :escaping:
February 12, 201016 yr I really hope there's some way I can watch it on TV :P And btw, PlayinWithColdFingers, I love your user title-it makes me laugh :laugh3:
February 12, 201016 yr ^^Thanks :lol: I was eating an english muffin, and i thought "Zomg, Chris is english!" And a stud :cool: Namez Anette btw. :wacko:
Create an account or sign in to comment