✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Children as young as 11 drinking nine pints a week

mc_squared

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my point is there are extreme cases where this happens, but it's nowhere near as common as morons in the media will want you to believe

That's true, do you remember all the fuss about stabbings and shootings in London in the media over the past couple of years?, yet everyone I know has yet to witness one, yes these things do happen but were a country of 60 million people of course there's going to be crime and unfortunatly some of it will be violent.

That's true, do you remember all the fuss about stabbings and shootings in London in the media over the past couple of years?, yet everyone I know has yet to witness one, yes these things do happen but were a country of 60 million people of course there's going to be crime and unfortunatly some of it will be violent.

However, "binge-drinking" is clearly ingrained in British culture, therefore it would be no surprise at all if there was a lot of truth in this particular survey.

This coming from someone who reads The Daily Mail...:dozey:

:laugh3:

I don't read it, I merely post articles of interest from it.:smug:

Anyway, casually dismissing every article that appears in there is just as bad as believing every word that's written in it (which I don't, incidentally).

The only thing that matters is that in many cases the articles provoke discussion.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately some people are clearly incapable of discussing anything without getting "personal" (and even then being totally inaccurate), which is very sad indeed......................... :dozey:

I don't read it, I merely post articles of interest from it.:smug:

Anyway, casually dismissing every article that appears in there is just as bad as believing every word that's written in it (which I don't, incidentally).

The only thing that matters is that in many cases the articles provoke discussion.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately some people are clearly incapable of discussing anything without getting "personal" (and even then being totally inaccurate), which is very sad indeed......................... :dozey:

I think 'merely posting articles of interest from it' constitutes reading it, I thought that would be painfully obvious. :dozey:

The articles 'provoke discussion' in the form of people being in disbelief at the asinine opinions you hold and arguments you put forth. The discussion usually revolves around you holding a point of view that lacks intelligence beyond belief, one that lacks the presence of independant thought. :rolleyes:

Questioning things is part of being a remotely intelligent human being. if we were like you and agreed blindly with every article we read it would be a very sad, sad situation indeed. Without taking other factors into consideration, without looking at things from all the angles, without attempting to be in some way objective, then there'd be little point in discussing things other than to mindlessly agree with them. :dozey:

Of course you go on about people getting 'personal' with you and in turn get personal with them. Pot, kettle, black anyone?

I think 'merely posting articles of interest from it' constitutes reading it, I thought that would be painfully obvious. :dozey:

No it doesn't. You implied I read the paper, which is totally incorrect.:smug:

The articles 'provoke discussion' in the form of people being in disbelief at the asinine opinions you hold and arguments you put forth. The discussion usually revolves around you holding a point of view that lacks intelligence beyond belief, one that lacks the presence of independant thought. :rolleyes:

I would say that more aptly describes yourself, as all you do is totally dismiss every article and start hurling insults.:D

You appear to be incapable of actually discussing anything in a civilised manner.:rolleyes:

Questioning things is part of being a remotely intelligent human being. if we were like you and agreed blindly with every article we read it would be a very sad, sad situation indeed. Without taking other factors into consideration, without looking at things from all the angles, without attempting to be in some way objective, then there'd be little point in discussing things other than to mindlessly agree with them. :dozey:

Or blindly disagreeing with them, as you appear to do?:lol:

Of course you go on about people getting 'personal' with you and in turn get personal with them. Pot, kettle, black anyone?

Discuss things in a civilised manner without getting personal, and everything will be fine.;)

Anyway, all I said was that you were "clueless", which was fair comment in the circumstances, bearing in mind all the stuff you've been churning out ever since you "surfaced".:rolleyes:

The website includes articles that are included in the paper. Are you really THAT stupid?

Telling me that I dismiss everything misses the point completely, of course I shouldn't be surprised that. There is a difference between dismissing the article and highlighting the subjectivity of the article. Asking you to think beyond the article itself seems to be lost on you. :dozey:

Haha it actually made me laugh when you said it was only calling me 'clueless' and that it was fair under the circumstances. In that case everything I think and type about you is fair under the circumstances because you are actually one of the most idiotic people i've ever come across. Your stupidity knows no limits. :laugh3:

The website includes articles that are included in the paper. Are you really THAT stupid?

Well obviously you are. That is totally beyond question.:D

Telling me that I dismiss everything misses the point completely, of course I shouldn't be surprised that. There is a difference between dismissing the article and highlighting the subjectivity of the article. Asking you to think beyond the article itself seems to be lost on you. :dozey:

Not really, as all you've done with every article is just blatantly dismiss it for the sake of it, and hurl insults. Therefore it's impossible to take anything you say seriously.:smug:

You also appear to be a very poor imitation of someone else on here.

Haha it actually made me laugh when you said it was only calling me 'clueless' and that it was fair under the circumstances. In that case everything I think and type about you is fair under the circumstances because you are actually one of the most idiotic people i've ever come across. Your stupidity knows no limits. :laugh3:

Well first of all, that proves you're clueless, and secondly, the feeling is totally mutual, so I couldn't give a monkey's.

You still haven't contributed anything of any value to this discussion, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon, as it appears you might well be incapable of it.:rolleyes:

My oh my, such a big post that says absolutley nothing at all.

I haven't dismissed anything for the sake of it. I've highlighted the need to be subjective, to look at all the angles of a given story. It's called independant thought. Give it a try.

Really, can you not see that most everyone else thinks you're clueless? :D

My oh my, such a big post that says absolutley nothing at all.

That's rich coming from you.:laugh3:

I haven't dismissed anything for the sake of it. I've highlighted the need to be subjective, to look at all the angles of a given story. It's called independant thought. Give it a try.

You haven't come up with any evidence whatsoever to challenge the results of the survey. If you can, then maybe it can be discussed.:rolleyes:

Furthermore, if you're going to talk about "independent" thought, you could at least make sure you've spelt it correctly.;)

Really, can you not see that most everyone else thinks you're clueless? :D

Well as it isn't true, then clearly not.:D