✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you really passionate about?

The Escapist

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only post in areas not specific to Coldplay and only discuss them when somebody mentions them in those places. I joined because I consider Coldplay to have friendly, like minded fans whom I would like to talk to (and I was right).

I'd consider Coldplay fans to be pretty mellow. :nice: We're not overly hostile, rude, and most of us don't mind it when other people like other bands. :awesome:

Well it's just, :thinking:

You make cold (iced) coffee ( :P )

and then you just put vanilla ice cream in it

Our teacher made some for my comp class today and it was exceptionally delicious!

OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS AMAZING.

I must make this :wideeyed:

yup!

if I'm passionate about anything it must be about living... And I love many things in my life. But it's not like I got a passionate personality... :uhoh2:

Same here, which you can obviously tell from those posts

Even just compared to my friends who love certain books, movies and play music

I'm there with what feel is nothing :lol:

Science is cool though,

But I just love learning anything new :wacko:

Coldplay? What is that?

Tastes change. A lot of people liked them when they joined but grew out of it and decided to stick around anyway.

This forum isn't just about coldplay.

I don't even dislike Coldplay, I just don't listen to them anymore.

Trolls nowadays are weak.

I still like them just not as much as I used to :wacko:

Its Viva La Vida isnt it?

A lot of old fans dont like it and the new fans do, but every band has to have THAT album eventually.

LP5 will tell us if theyre going to keep in that direction though. Which is why Im the only one here in no hurry to see it finished.

I Still love Coldplay but I Can see how people get into other music and even when my Obssesion fades I Know I've met some genuinely nice people who I Will want to stay friends with. Sometimes it does seem that people get annoyed talking about them anywhere other than in the Coldplay section but Ohwell.

Well that is STILL silly to not expect, that while on a site full of coldplay fans, for the reason said site exists to not spill over or pop up in other categories of the forum.

I only post in areas not specific to Coldplay and only discuss them when somebody mentions them in those places. I joined because I consider Coldplay to have friendly, like minded fans whom I would like to talk to (and I was right).

^

^