this stupid

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only leo!! Oh well that makes me special....*roar*

I like doing that. :D

well if leo's go roar ... us aquarians go swisssssssshswisssssssh do you know what that sound is? Thats us filling our water buckets, so we can carry our water!

:P

hahaha but you're a fish!!! I'm a lion!!! And I have nice hair you have scales. :P

I'm the only leo!! Oh well that makes me special....*roar*

I like doing that. :D

well if leo's go roar ... us aquarians go swisssssssshswisssssssh do you know what that sound is? Thats us filling our water buckets, so we can carry our water!

:P

hahaha but you're a fish!!! I'm a lion!!! And I have nice hair you have scales. :P

you're thinking of pieces they are fish ... i think ... aquarians are humans, we carry the water, hence we are the strongest ... and everyone knows strongest = best

you're thinking of pieces they are fish ... i think ... aquarians are humans, we carry the water, hence we are the strongest ... and everyone knows strongest = best

hahaha ok. So you dont have scales but you carry water? Thats a crap job! i am a big strong, afraid of nothing Lion. *roar* Yeah, so I had to do it again..... :lol:

yay' date=' lots of taureans!!!!! I don't really know what type of person that is supposed to make me but nevermind :shrug:[/quote']

Stubborn...but I don't believe it!

*stomps off*

haha :lol:

i'll look it up later i've never been into the zodiac stuff. i just know i'm a taurus.

i hope everyone is adding their b-day to the calender! 8)

• 6 years later...

well when's your birthday?

I put absolutely zero stock in horoscopes and astrology, but it fun to compare for compatibility. Signs belonging to the same element are supposed to comport well together. So since I'm a Libra, I should look for Gemini's and Aquarius's...

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius

Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Stupid I know. But sort of fun in times of exhaustive boredom.