✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this stupid

weedy_gonzalez

well when's your birthday?

I put absolutely zero stock in horoscopes and astrology, but it fun to compare for compatibility. Signs belonging to the same element are supposed to comport well together. So since I'm a Libra, I should look for Gemini's and Aquarius's...

Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius

Earth: Taurus, Leo, Capricorn

Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Stupid I know. But sort of fun in times of exhaustive boredom.

interesting, i've read about those things when i'm so bored too. :uhoh:

and yep i was born on 23rd september, so when the sign changes at midday. :thinking:

i've been told all my life that i am libra, but most horoscopes say i'm virgo :confused: proof that those things are interesting to read for enterntainment but not to believe them that much.

btw i see no virgo on that elements list you've posted :\

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Bea, my best friend's birthday is the same as yours! 23rd Sept. I always think of her as a Virgo, tho, because she's so typically virgo-ish. She's reliable and very particular about details, is quite a perfectionist and practical. Is that what you're like?

:D

I'm a scorpio, and we scorpios are supposed to be the sexiest of the lot.

:nerd:

Bea, my best friend's birthday is the same as yours! 23rd Sept. I always think of her as a Virgo, tho, because she's so typically virgo-ish. She's reliable and very particular about details, is quite a perfectionist and practical. Is that what you're like?

:D

I'm a scorpio, and we scorpios are supposed to be the sexiest of the lot.

:nerd:

honestly i'm thinking i have things of both signs, which if a random test about it (which said i'm a "cusp" (two signs characteristics) is so worrying as it said i could end doing some bad stuff.... well i don't believe in those things, until i noticied at times they are a bit right...

to sum up according to those two signs (virgo and libra) i be balanced person, avoid fights, caring and creative. :thinking:

I´m aries (and my ascendent is virgo).

Anyone knows what s his/her ascendent?? :wacko:

edit: :nice: what an old thread!..

i don't know which my ascendent is... you know how we can know it? (any site?)

indeed old old thread, i miss weedy_gonzalez :cry:

i don't know which my ascendent is... you know how we can know it? (any site?)

indeed old old thread, i miss weedy_gonzalez :cry:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/risingsignsascendant.html

scroll down to the bottom of this site!..

you need to know the exact time of your birth...

edit: half an hour can change everything! :wacko:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/risingsignsascendant.html

scroll down to the bottom of this site!..

you need to know the exact time of your birth...

edit: half an hour can change everything! :wacko:

thanks for the link, so result given is:

Your Ascendant: 19°58' Cancer

signe_cancer.gif

Cancer

You are dreamy, with a psychological nature that is oriented towards nostalgia for things past, towards your mother and your family. Your instinct and your need to protect yourself from the outside world are highly developed. Your inner life is rich, with a vivid and even unlimited imagination, a propensity to avoid all risks and to pursue security. You show your true face only to persons you can trust and you need the well being brought about by the nostalgia for the past.

With this Ascendant, you come across as emotional, sentimental, restful, sensitive, loyal, enduring, protective, vulnerable, generous, romantic, tender, poetic, paternal or maternal, dreamy, indolent, greedy and dedicated. You may also be fearful, unrealistic, evasive, passive, touchy, anxious, dependent, stubborn, lunatic, backward-looking, lazy, burdensome, impenetrable and a homebody.

and once more it is mostly right :worried: