✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spanish Rain?!

In a telescope lens

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the raw acoustic feel that this song gives off too, almost reminds me of like the summer time like in a meadow or in like the hills and things :nice: And there's like a jam session in the process on the porch with some good ol' rocking chairs of benches

I know that sounds cheesy, (:cheesy:) but that's what comes to my mind when I listen to this song and other similar ones like Strawberry Swing, Sleeping Sun, Now My Feet won't touch the ground and others. :heart:

I love the raw acoustic feel that this song gives off too, almost reminds me of like the summer time like in a meadow or in like the hills and things :nice: And there's like a jam session in the process on the porch with some good ol' rocking chairs of benches

I know that sounds cheesy, (:cheesy:) but that's what comes to my mind when I listen to this song and other similar ones like Strawberry Swing, Sleeping Sun, Now My Feet won't touch the ground and others. :heart:

Nic!:kiss:

hehe I agree!

I agree! :D

And yes, we were

Nic!:kiss:

hehe I agree!

Amy :kiss: :hug:!

aww Thanks :shy::blush:

I agree! :D

And yes, we were

:D Woot Woot!

And yeah, I agree with you, about the possible hidden little message in the song :smug: I hope Chris sits down and explains it one day, cause I'm very interested in it :D

I don't know if this has been discussed but what exactly is "Spanish rain"? And why doesnt he want "you" to get wet in the rain?

I made my friend listen to it, and she said that part sounded dirty! :lol: :laugh3:

^ yes! I agree! Perfect words

I adore this song! It's been in my head all day. I'm Mexican and I've never danced to that "ole, ole" song so much in one day

• 5 weeks later...