✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Spanish Rain?!

In a telescope lens

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that this won't show up on the upcoming album. I'll bet it's just a fun little celebratory song they got together to cap off the Spanish-influenced Viva era. And I also agree, that's it's too close to Dancing in the Dark to formally appear without paying official homage to Bruce. Chris likes to act clueless, but I think he's clueless like a fox! Great song, though, and so much fun to be back in touch with the boys!

Yeah, great song, but didn't the band say they wouldn't be debuting any of the new album songs on the LA tour? So I'd say the odds of it being tour-exclusive are pretty good, even though I'd love to see a studio version someday even as a B-side or promo.

Yes I would be quite satisfied with a b-side, even if it was just a live recording, like Ladder To The Sun. But I agree that it is probably exclusive to the LA shows.

^:rolleyes:

Dancing in the Dark and Don Quixote are too close for a self-proclaimed Bruce Springsteen fanatic like Chris not to have noticed so it must have been intentional. Or at least I hope it was.

Yeah me too. He cannot not have noticed the ressemblance.

Yes I would be quite satisfied with a b-side, even if it was just a live recording, like Ladder To The Sun. But I agree that it is probably exclusive to the LA shows.

Yeah I guess, but if Coldplay record a studio version of this song, it means that they're serious about it and media will find out about the ressemblance of it with Dancing In The Dark. The whole 'Coldplay are copycats' thing will start again. I have to say, they're not helping their case with this song. Even if it's good :D:P