✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Greetings from The Church of Chris Martin

chicks.dig.coldplay

THE CHURCH OF CHRIS MARTIN would like to take this opportunity to wish coldplaying.com a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS MARTIN!

Let us put aside this silly Holy War for one day so that we may come together in love and adoration for all things Coldplay and Chris Martin!

It was a special day many years back in the Exeter countryside when Chris Martin made his entrance into the world. I want to thank his lovely mum for giving birth to this wonderful man! How sad and joyless our world would be now without the blessings of his musical pedigree and sweet continence.

Again, The Church of Chris Martin and all Holy Elders-including our now missing Father Drobbingdon wish to bestow upon our comrades in love for Coldplay-a very happy birthday to Chris Martin! Viva!:wink3:::kiss::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the Viva shows are concluded, I have a heavy heart knowing that there will be no more rain of butterflies or Chris and the boys running around in those shabby outfits! I don't know if Coldplay can ever TOP the wonderfulness of the Viva work but I have a feeling that they can. The Church of Chris Martin now waits breathlessly for the new "striped-down" work that "may suck." I just wish that Coldplay was going to be at Glasto this summer; I guess we will just have to settle for Saint Bono and U2 instead.

Now that the Viva shows are concluded, I have a heavy heart knowing that there will be no more rain of butterflies or Chris and the boys running around in those shabby outfits! I don't know if Coldplay can ever TOP the wonderfulness of the Viva work but I have a feeling that they can. The Church of Chris Martin now waits breathlessly for the new "striped-down" work that "may suck." I just wish that Coldplay was going to be at Glasto this summer; I guess we will just have to settle for Saint Bono and U2 instead.

:lol::laugh3:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Dearest David, We are so happy to receive a welcome from coldplaying.com. Those of us who have received the Coldplay redemption look kindly upon your website and threads to help enlighten the world as to the divine wisdom & truth found in the music of our Beloved Brit Balladeer. Viva!