March 5, 201016 yr If you've really hit the low point of depression, just remember that Mark's like 60-something. And Ren's 43.
March 6, 201016 yr If you've really hit the low point of depression, just remember that Mark's like 60-something. And Ren's 43. Touche my friend.
March 6, 201016 yr ^^ Well, for me, it starts the week after next. Different schools may do different things, thoguh. :shrug:Same here. At least there's one good thing about being stuck on the same schedule as the local highschools. :thinking: I am 20. 21 next month.You're not allowed to whine and angst over it until you're 22. :P That's when all the prodigies who made it out of school on time start their big dream jobs while the rest of us slackers continue to toil away. Ren isn't 43And has he ever posted a picture anywhere to prove it? :sneaky:
March 6, 201016 yr they say life begins at 40...Well it certainly hasn't started yet for anyone I know under 30. :tongue: Every time they think they're getting there their life falls apart again.
March 6, 201016 yr You're not allowed to whine and angst over it until you're 22. :P That's when all the prodigies who made it out of school on time start their big dream jobs while the rest of us slackers continue to toil away. ah... well I guess I'm in that category, or rather will be later this year... kinda scary to get into the "real world" Well it certainly hasn't started yet for anyone I know under 30. :tongue: Every time they think they're getting there their life falls apart again. ahh... I just heard from a song by Lennon... kinda eerie that he wrote it about life starting at 40 yet he died at 40.
March 6, 201016 yr Doesn't really feel quiet to me but that's because I only come here less often than I used to.
Create an account or sign in to comment