✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

-Does it annoy you when people don't like what you like?

Reilly

Oddly, someone making fun of something I like is definitely a lot easier to take then outright mindless criticism. It puts it in perspective that afterall it is just a song or film or whatever.

Same, I think it's way funnier to mock (or have mocked) something you like than something you don't like.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably the most tolerant person on earth at this point. i dont care who likes who. Though it sucks that any of my friends like music that i like, so i dont have who to share my thoughts with. but apart from that i dont care if he hates the movie/book/band that i like, i have my own opinion and taste and he has his own.

Sherlock Holmes?!?! HAHAHAHAHA and LORD OF THE RINGS!!!?! BAWWAAHAHAHAHA :awesome: :lol:

SHERLOCK HOLMESxLORD OF THE RINGS=COLDPLAY!!! HAHAHAHAWWW :lol::lol::laugh3:

Soz :dozey:

What... what the fuck? Are you on druggies or something? :inquisitive:

I know :awesome: lol.

That's not what I mean anyway.. I actually don't listen to that obscure music!

But I'm 14, and all the people of my age (that I know) like Lady Gaga and stuff like that.

(I didn't mean you guys on Coldplaying now! I mean people in my school and such.)

What... what the fuck? Are you on druggies or something? :inquisitive:

Are you on druggies for calling drugs 'druggies'?

Decent question. No, I wasn't on druggies (Which by the way, by normal definition would mean that I would be on top of people who take drugs habitually) I was just being facetious in the light of someone who hated how their friends made fun of Sherlock Holmes and LOTR, and I included Coldplay in that. If you didn't get that then you are a dolt.

Cobalt, you dolt. :heart:

I had something to write in response, then the rolleyes smileys loaded, and someone has ruined those :disappointed:

I completely forgot what I was going to write as soon as I saw them :blank:

Sounds like someone needs to go to the mental institution...again.:rolleyes::laugh3:

Julie is biased.:smug:

irrelevant.;)