✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

-Does it annoy you when people don't like what you like?

Reilly

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I genuinely do think that video is great. It pleases me thinking of people getting annoyed at it.

But that's the only reason people think it's "great", the only point of the video was to get a rise out of people and annoy them. Oh and I'm not pretending it doesn't annoy me, it is damn annoying, everything from the muscle tranny's to Beyonce's needless *bleep*ed swear word (When other swear words weren't bleeped?!). The stale Kill Bill references are annoying, the whole damn thing just sucks.

I like the song though.

I used to get really annoyed at people liking shit things, heck even a month or so ago I really would have, but I dunno I've noticed a drastic change in mentality inside myself recently and I just don't care anymore, if what people like makes them happy then that's good for them, it doesn't affect my life at all what they like and as long as they don't preach to me or tell me to watch it or try and criticise what I like to watch/listen to, telling me theirs is better then there's no issue. People don't seem to share my policy though and they often breach the outlines I just mentioned so that's why I tend to have a problem with people.

What annoys me more is when people are so defensive and ridiculous about what they like that if you even mention that you don't like it they go into attack mode and start thinking of reasons why you wouldn't like it, maybe I listened to the wrong songs, maybe I watched the show in the wrong frame of mind, maybe I'm an idiot with no fucking taste, it's ridiculous. Accept that people like different things to you and enjoy what you like about the thing you were defending instead of worrying about what people think about you liking it.

this

ohh and I haven't watche beyonce/lady gaga's video yet :uhoh:

I get that all the time. Apparently I'm weird if I don't like the same popular music everyone else does.

Same here, on here according to some people I'm all kind of names because I don't like some bands that people obsess over.

But anyways no, I don't get mad, but I do hate it when people are low lifed and gay enough to think that just because someone they hate likes a band they've never heard of is shit