🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Breaking Bad

Buxus vahlii

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, don't you just wish you had so much $ you could throw it away on a tv prop? gahhhhh

Yes. :sad: What I would do to have Walt's pork pie hat. :sad:

Krazy-8's actor replied to my tweet tonight! :awesome: I fell in love with the show when Walt put together the pieces (literally) of the plate and killed Krazy-8, so I feel like I have finally lived. :dazzled:

Yes. :sad: What I would do to have Walt's pork pie hat. :sad:

Surprisingly that's not part of the auction. But the hat company that made it had a limited edition release (about 1900 of them with special packaging); you can find them on ebay.

Krazy-8's actor replied to my tweet tonight! :awesome: I fell in love with the show when Walt put together the pieces (literally) of the plate and killed Krazy-8, so I feel like I have finally lived. :dazzled:
oh my goodness that's awesome :dazzled:

Oh yeah here's the "emeth" add from Saturday Night Live. They played it again last night so that reminded me to post it. BITCH.

:awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5q8KWL6Ezw]SNL E-Meth with Jesse Pinkman - YouTube[/ame]

or this for those who have the YouTube video blocked

A thank you letter of sorts, from Anthony Hopkins. It turns out even legendary actors sometimes binge-watch an entire series. (Linked from news article.)

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I've just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers.... every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance ... The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It's almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.

Walter White's funeral to be streamed live

A fan farewell to BRYAN CRANSTON's BREAKING BAD character is to be streamed live on YouTube.com.

Devotees of the TV drama, which ended last month (Sep13), will gather in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Saturday (19Oct13) for a memorial to fictional chemistry teacher-turned-drug dealer Walter White - and fans across America will be able to watch the proceedings live.

YouTube bosses have partnered with owners at Vernon's Steakhouse, who are hosting the post-funeral reception.

The event will also include a memorial tribute to Breaking Bad characters Hank Schrader, Steve Gomez and Jane Margolis.

A replica of the Breaking Bad RV and the SUV that was part of the scene in which Hank and Gomez were killed will also be driven to the funeral, which is scheduled to start at for 4.30pm local time.

Breaking Bad was set and filmed on location in and around the city.

link

Done with season 1. It was very painful to watch.

Aww poor little naive me. :disappointed:

I've watched part II of the 5th season last Sunday and just... no words. :freak:

Perfect show. Perfection. A drug. I'm in withdrawal so hard right now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh .__________.

Currently watching interviews, commentary, bloopers, basically any interesting extra stuff I can find, like these: :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrRPohom3I]Breaking Bad as a Romantic Comedy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBzNn0Y6bjI]Bryan Cranston Reveals What's in the Breaking Bad Prop Meth - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWxLACVXr8]Bryan Cranston - Malcolm in the middle - I'm so full of bacon - YouTube[/ame]

:nod:

Aww poor little naive me. :disappointed:

I've watched part II of the 5th season last Sunday and just... no words. :freak:

Perfect show. Perfection. A drug. I'm in withdrawal so hard right now. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh .__________.

Currently watching interviews, commentary, bloopers, basically any interesting extra stuff I can find, like these: :D

:nod:

Right?

Ozymandias was just a fucking emotional killer. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
badass[/size] Complete Series set?
Nope, although that would be awesome! But maybe my hubby will get it for me for Christmas or for my birthday in a couple of months. :dazzled:

I'm a little leery of ordering anything more from the Sony-sponsored store though (run by "MyPlay Direct"), because I've been dealing with a several-month-long fiasco with them regarding my prior order (and based on internet reviews I'm not the only one). It's pretty bad when people (including myself) have to resort to getting the BBB involved. :|

I think the Complete Series set is fulfilled through Amazon though, so that shouldn't be a problem.