✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you think kids are annoying?

Zeya

So I'm at my friend's place and her niece is here as well..

She's cute and all but the problem is..I find kids to be kinda annoying.

She can't stop talking. She talks and talks and just keep on talking.

At first I tried to be nice. I tried to sing a song with her but she stopped me saying "well if you keep on singing how am I supposed to sing?"

Now I just stopped trying. I think I don't like kids and I think they doné like me too. It's kinda mutual.

People always think that they're cute and adorable and playful and fun but honestly I don't see it. Am I a bad person?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love kids! But I really do not like bratty ones. I used to not like kids around the age of 4-5 at all, especially smart-alecky ones, but after meeting lots of sweet, polite 4-5 year olds, my feelings have changed. I still don't like smart-aleck bratty kids though. Heheh.

Your feelings might change, too, Zeya. Not all kids are the same. :)

well...I'm gonna sound old here but I think a lot of kids are really bratty these days.Have some rules and boundaries, parents.For example,a lot of kids can't behave in public places, like grocery stores, museums etc.My parents told me we weren't like that when we were little.

But I really like kids.As long as they can behave.Like that little girl you were talking about.If you ask her nicely to stop talking and give her a reason, I think she should do so.

Some kids are so annoying. they think they know it all at their age. they walk around and even at their age, they pull of the 'I'm so smart so fuck up and listen to me' accent. these kids, in my opinion, deserve to be ignored and be belittled so that they realize that they are actually 'I'm being young and naive plus a young-un bitch.'

But some kids really are kids, they don't act smart.

In general, I love kids. Just as long as they don't brag that they are smarter than me. Those type of kids, those 'I'm so high and mighty' type of kids are annoying. what do they know about the world?

the other type of kids are fine, to me. :nice:

I love kids! But I really do not like bratty ones. I used to not like kids around the age of 4-5 at all, especially smart-alecky ones, but after meeting lots of sweet, polite 4-5 year olds, my feelings have changed. I still don't like smart-aleck bratty kids though.

I've found few kids that I liked..The ones that I can make conversations with.

They're smart in the way that eventhough they don't know what I was talking about, they responded by saying something funny. I like that kind.

well...I'm gonna sound old here but I think a lot of kids are really bratty these days.Have some rules and boundaries, parents.For example,a lot of kids can't behave in public places, like grocery stores, museums etc.My parents told me we weren't like that when we were little.

But I really like kids.As long as they can behave.Like that little girl you were talking about.If you ask her nicely to stop talking and give her a reason, I think she should do so.

Yeah there are some nice kids out there..Maybe I'm just not good with them.

Like the other day a kid told me that the girl in Alice in Wonderland book is not Alice. I insisted that it was.

I shouldn't have done that, but I can't stand it because it was obvious that it's Alice :P

I'm good with kids, I don't find them annoying.

Teach me how.

That's cute :laugh3:

My cousin would talk to you about how a friend of her mothers has bought a new car but her husband has lost his job and they had to sell their other one....

Or anything along the lines of that.

That's probably because her mother is a bitch and it's rubbing off on her.

My other cousin talks, but I've never heard her say more than a few words, she's really shy and I must intimidate her with my manliness.