Do you think kids are annoying?

Zeya

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!^

I looove little kids! My little cousin and my 3 year old brother are just the cutest little things. They both look up to me so much, and every time they see me they run up and hug me. It's so adorable! I also love it when they're just learning how to talk, and the way they pronounce things. Like when my baby brother was beginning to talk, he used to say my name like "Jewiiee!" and he would call my ipod "pod pod" He'd always be like "Jewiee, pod pod?" and I'd let him listen to my ipod and he'd start jumping up and down while clapping his hands, that was sorta his way of dancing, hehe.

Guys...THEY'RE KIDS.

How long have they been on this earth...5 years? Not very long, is it? Kids have to be taught the rules of society. They're not born with a vast knowledge of social etiquette.

Unfortunately, I admit that they can be annoying. I have an 8 year old brother. But it's really my own fault that I let him annoy me.

And we're siblings, so it doesn't really count.

Zeya;4056358I think I don't like kids and I think they doné like me too. It's kinda mutual.

People always think that they're cute and adorable and playful and fun but honestly I don't see it. Am I a bad person?

no, your not bad. kids are just like anyone else you meet. some you get on good with and some you don't. even though i'm a parent i don't get along well with most children.

i make it no secret, i don't like stupid, idiotic, moronic children. most parents just let their children run around being mindless brats who annoy the crap out of everyone around them. that shit pisses me off. i know kids are supposed to run around and have fun, but the stupidity that passes for "childhood" behavior these days is atrocious. it's all in how the parent raises the child of course. you let your kid be an annoying little twig then hardly anyone is going to think off them as cute.

case in point. 2 friends of mine, both have 7 kids a piece. one his kids are bad as fuck. rambungtious little chango-lions. can't sit still or listen. the other, his children are so well mannered, and quiet and listen.

why? the 1st doesn't disipline or teach his kids proper behavior. the 2nd has thought his kids well, not too mention he has a wife that doesn't put up with bullshit.

you say you want kids right? well it's up to you as a parent too make sure you raise your kids well and not allow them be like the annoying little twigs that you can't get along with.

2 friends of mine, both have 7 kids a piece. one his kids are bad as fuck. rambungtious little chango-lions. can't sit still or listen. the other, his children are so well mannered, and quiet and listen.

Actually I don't really like kids who are quiet as well.

I think kids should be playful and energetic and funny.

They should be curious and all. I just can't stand it when they talk too much.

I don't mind them asking questions because that's how they learn, I just don't like it when they're all over me all the time.

I'm good with kids if I want to be. I don't like kids that can't talk yet though, I never know how to interact with them...

Yeah it's awkward when people ask me to carry a baby cause we'll be looking into each others' eyes and it will be a complete silence.

I've tried making all the baby talk thing but I ended up feeling like an idiot.

I looove little kids! My little cousin and my 3 year old brother are just the cutest little things. They both look up to me so much, and every time they see me they run up and hug me. It's so adorable! I also love it when they're just learning how to talk, and the way they pronounce things. Like when my baby brother was beginning to talk, he used to say my name like "Jewiiee!" and he would call my ipod "pod pod" He'd always be like "Jewiee, pod pod?" and I'd let him listen to my ipod and he'd start jumping up and down while clapping his hands, that was sorta his way of dancing, hehe.

Ahhhhhh I love it when they can't pronounce words correctly :nice:

Normally when they mispronounce a name in my family, it will stick and becomes a nickname to that person.

My cousin is the only child i can't stand.

She's five and gossips and acts like an adult.

The nosy gissipping one is the worst.

Actually I don't really like kids who are quiet as well.

I think kids should be playful and energetic and funny.

They should be curious and all. I just can't stand it when they talk too much.

I don't mind them asking questions because that's how they learn, I just don't like it when they're all over me all the time.

i don't mind playful and energetic. i just don't like bad kids. kids who will not sit still when they are told too. go ahead be full of life, but do you have to tear up my house ?

my daughter was "playful and energetic" when she was younger, she still is. she 'll call me at 4 in the morning(she lives overseas with my family) just to "talk" to me about whatever the hell is on her mind.(sleep? i don't need it:D) but she was obedient and respectful also.

children these days seem to have no boundaries. of course since their parents won't teach them manners, how can they learn?

I'm good with kids if I want to be. I don't like kids that can't talk yet though, I never know how to interact with them...

I love kids that age and they always love me. People say it's because I've got a baby face (:shrug:?). Whenever we're with family or friends I always go play with the kids or babies, they're so much more fun than grownups. And for as long as I can remember whenever there's a baby in a public place near me it always looks at me and smiles. The mother's usually have some witty line like "Who's your new friend?".

snapshot201002046.jpg

Awwwwwwwww

I think kids are great and fun and cute, as long as their raised properly, like the ones who are spolit and bratty need to change their ways! otherwise they might end up that way as adults and be one of those people you want to constantly punch in the face.

I think for a parent though it must be so rewarding when your child gets to the walking and talking stage and past the crying sleepless nights of babies, I would like to be a parent one day but the first couple of years I think will be the ones I will least like.

I love kids that age and they always love me. People say it's because I've got a baby face (:shrug:?). Whenever we're with family or friends I always go play with the kids or babies, they're so much more fun than grownups. And for as long as I can remember whenever there's a baby in a public place near me it always looks at me and smiles. The mother's usually have some witty line like "Who's your new friend?".

That happens to me too. I mean like literally babies I am so awkward with.

Gravity works the opposite way with him though.

"Not saying no, means yes." That's a line in his scripture.

Yeah and it applies in many ways, because I thought it was disrespectful for him to say Angela Merkel looks like a dog, that means I fancy her. Ludicrous.