✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision Contest -2010

iboware

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D Thank you :nice:

I think Germany deserved to win, the song was stuck in my head all day long (and I only heard it those 2 times) :lol:

all the people at school say they didn't like Lena's song but they're just jelouse (I must say I was like that at first too :shame:)

I squee'd while reading your post Sarah:shame:

I still can't believe people liked it :lol:

okay, he studied in the same school as me :D the first time I heard him sing was in a talent show in our school :wacky: that was 2 years ago, I think.

I don't say i was a fan of him back then, I just thought he could sing very well, and you know if he passes by you say hi and stuff (not like he was my best friend :lol:)

but then he auditioned for X-factor AND got in :stunned: from then all the girls from school were all over him, but he still casually said Hi to me if we passed each other in the hall :D

I remember we had a few talks on msn I asked him stuff about X-factor and how it was going (nothing really big)

he ended second in X-factor BTW :lol:

well, that was his last year at our school and from then I didn't hear anythin from him, he changed his msn (to much fans who had it :dozey:)

so thats it :lol:

OH almost forgot :stunned:

on the 18th november 2008 (my birthday) he was advertising himself by going into classes and when he came in my class people said "it's maggy' birthday you have to give her something" and then he said "o but I know you" gave me 3 kisses and sang happy birthday :wacky:

he's such a sweet guy :nice: