✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision Contest -2010

iboware

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Germany. You chose the thickest girl in Europe to sing for you and you still won! :P

She was a bit...wacky wasn't she?

Lena's everything but think, isn't she? Or did I get something wrong here? :thinking:

It's late after all ...

To Perrine

Don't watch France's performence either. I laughed so hard, my stomach hurt. :laugh4:

HOLY SHIT, WE WON! :freak:
That was Lena's reaction as well. :lol:

I don't think she's thick, she's just young and it all happened so fast!

I only watched the beginning and then the last few minutes but it was funny that this one guy joined the dancers during the Spanish guy's performance. :laugh4:

The cameramen had a hard job trying to not film security removing him!!

I was hoping for a Greece win, that song made me laugh loads as well as their dance moves. I also liked Moldova's wacky song with the saxophone dancing and violin spinning podium LOL. This show never fails to amuse me :lol: Not forgetting the Apricot Stone. bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Regarding Germany's 'Kate Nash/Lily Allen' soundalike - if a song has already been popular in many European countries, of course people will vote for it :inquisitive: This seemed the case with Turkey too, being more popular because they're known more widely across Europe.

So funny when Scott Mills said how much of an amazing show it had been :lol:

and hurray for UK coming last again! :dance: Belarus just had to get that sneaky 12pts from one of their neighbours in the last few votes :laugh3:

That was Lena's reaction as well. :lol:

I don't think she's thick, she's just young and it all happened so fast!

I only watched the beginning and then the last few minutes but it was funny that this one guy joined the dancers during the Spanish guy's performance. :laugh4:

The cameramen had a hard job trying to not film security removing him!!

Ah thanks for the explanation!

I woke up and started to watch exactly when Lena performed her song and I was confused why they let Spain to sing a second time at the end of all songs.

So funny when Scott Mills said how much of an amazing show it had been :lol:

and hurray for UK coming last again! :dance: Belarus just had to get that sneaky 12pts from one of their neighbours in the last few votes :laugh3:

Oh yeah Moldovia or Ukraine gave 12 points to Belarus at the end. It's nothing about politics! Poor UK! :\

The song I really missed was the Swedish one which didn't reach the final. It's scandalous that she didn't get enough votes last Thursday...

Believe me, we don't care about coming last :)

Anyway, on this occasion our song was the crappiest and the most boring of all the songs! (ok maybe Portugal beat us there)

At least we don't have friendly neighbours voting for us and going on about that :lol:

Anyway, on this occasion our song was the crappiest and the most boring of all the songs! (ok maybe Portugal beat us there)

At least we don't have friendly neighbours voting for us and going on about that :lol:

Shame on Malte and Ireland! They usually have high points for the UK. ;)

Anyway, I'm a big Eurovision fan and totally adored the show in Oslo!

My personal fav was Israel and would have liked to see Sweden and Estonia in the final. Apparently Europe thought different. lol

You should send one of your amazing bands to the eurovision next year, then you will be the winner for sure! But I bet nobody really wants to participate! :laugh3:

Yeah, no one who is good would participate and even if by some strange reason they did, they probably would not win because we are the UK and nobody really likes our country in Europe. :nice:

I like your country! :nice:

Hehe I always thought the same about my country and the only country which usually votes for us is Austria, but they don't participate anymore. :lol: