✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Eurovision Contest -2010

iboware

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norway's won by a landslide but I was abroad when the final was held so I never heard it's competition :\ don't expect a repeat is all I can say....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5nCcY4Vcwc]YouTube- Didrik Solli-Tangen - My Heart Is Yours (WINNER of Eurovision 2010 Norway)[/ame]

What a load of garbage (as always).......................... :dozey:

I always find that I like at least 5 songs enough that they end up on my mp3 player for some time :confused: usualy the ones that are a little odd (like the guy who sang about shoes last year :heart:) and don't get very far :\ Norway's last year was of course hands down the best.

Where's the weird acts? :sad:

France usually sends something weird, and I usualy love it :wacky:

• 2 weeks later...

heh thanx! Good luck to you! I love turkey btw!!! I've (well....my parents and me :D ) been coming back each summer for a vacation for over 9 years already! The best service, best experience, best entertainment and the best food!

I really really DONT LIKE Croatian music, and three of them are so bad. But here you go, just cause probably no one will post it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywQbvTsJ_-c]YouTube- Feminnem: Lako je sve - The official video[/ame]

I'm American, so I can't really contribute much to the discussion. :P However, I can at the very least give my opinions on the matter.

Let's share your country's eurovision song.

This is Turkey's song:

I REALLY like that one. Very catchy. :wacky:

Norway's won by a landslide but I was abroad when the final was held so I never heard it's competition :\ don't expect a repeat is all I can say....

YouTube- Didrik Solli-Tangen - My Heart Is Yours (WINNER of Eurovision 2010 Norway)

If the guy's voice were more solid, I'd really like it. I love music with classical elements. IDK if he was nervous or what, but that was like, "Ehhh."

hello from germany ;)

:dance: :heart: :dance:

NO. :bigcry: I'm sorry, but I found her voice to be quite irritating.

i haven't heard the irish one yet. We brought back our winner from 1993.

I think we should have brought back johnny logan.

:laugh4:

:laugh4: That's awesome.

Slovakia:

I like the beat and stuff. She makes Slovakian sound like a lovely language.

Romania:

YouTube- Paula Seling & Ovi - Playing with fire - EUROVISION 2010

It's not that bad. Last year's was horrible.

New dance tune? I think so. :cheesy:

I really really DONT LIKE Croatian music, and three of them are so bad. But here you go, just cause probably no one will post it...

It's not bad at all. In fact, apart from the language barrier, I rather like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEGpw-4ZRc]YouTube- Tom Dice - Me And My Guitar (Live op de anne showcase)[/ame]

this !

this guy studied in the same school as me . I saw him several times even talked to him (before he got all popular)

I don't think the song is any good, he was in a band called 'the dice and they where okay but him alone not so good :sick:

we are gonna lose ...