✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am tired of waiting :(

Arwen Evenstar

The worst thing is there is probaly going to be LP5 bandwagon crazy girl fans, but fingers crossed there not!!!

I agree.

I liked them since I was 8. Really, I should have joined this forum years ago, but I never really used the internet until I was 15!

I do have my little moments where I'm a fangirl (like just before seeing them in concert, for example). But really, I want Coldplay to be one of those bands who is highly respected. I don't want them to be one of those bands that have a bunch of fangirls.

Same here.

Oh goodness, I just read what you wrote. It never occured to me until now that there will be a whole new Bandwagon girls. Shit. (please note that in my post above I have been a fan for years even though I didn't join until a few months ago)

It's so gonna happen, we'd better get ready.

:D:Dsomeone who makes sense on here for a change yep I have been listening to Lady GAGA:laugh3::laugh3: and Muse instead of wasting my time hoping that coldplay will bring something else out, heaps of other talent out there too, ("whispering" i still love you coldplay you will always be my number one band forever") :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::PI feel as if I am cheating on coldplay lol

Hahaha I know what you mean, I think after being a Coldplay fan for a really long time you somehow feel like cheating, but that feeling goes away... btw I love Muse lol.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I know what you mean, I think after being a Coldplay fan for a really long time you somehow feel like cheating, but that feeling goes away... btw I love Muse lol.

If listening to other bands is like cheating...

...then I am so going to h-e-double toothpicks.

I think the bandwagon we're talking about arrived in 2009 though, or around then, or became active around then, because then technically I am a Viva bandwagon girl, or at least a pre-Viva bandwagon one. An idea pretty much nobody would agree with.

I'm a Viva bandwagon girl, but I don't only like Viva songs. It's just that I found Coldplay through Viva.

we must educate them Cobalt!

jk

but seriously

i didnt call myself a big fan until I'd heard all their albums the whole way through

I havent heard murder or animals or idiot because i hate the idea of knowing all their songs

so im saving those few for when i run out of coldplay rope.

I liked them since I was 8. Really, I should have joined this forum years ago, but I never really used the internet until I was 15!

I do have my little moments where I'm a fangirl (like just before seeing them in concert, for example). But really, I want Coldplay to be one of those bands who is highly respected. I don't want them to be one of those bands that have a bunch of fangirls.

how long ago where you 8?

and dont worry, everyone in their right mind gets squirly just before the concert (me)

i think theyve got tons of respect and a HUGE fan base now

i just wish they werent so "big" like.... in a way that makes them so damn un-accesable :/

how long ago where you 8?

and dont worry, everyone in their right mind gets squirly just before the concert (me)

i think theyve got tons of respect and a HUGE fan base now

i just wish they werent so "big" like.... in a way that makes them so damn un-accesable :/

I'll be 18 in 6 months, so I was 8 a very long time ago. But it's not like I became a fan right when I turned 8... I was probably 8 and a half, or something like that.

If so, yeah, I don't like them as much as I used to, but I do... also I actually was fangirl-ish... got over that and then when the whole wave of new hardcore fan girls flooded the forum I just stepped away from the CP section because it became so annoying.

I have not yet reached one year of my stay in here, but I feel the same way.