✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am tired of waiting :(

Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a slow and boring time waiting for a new album, yes.

but i remember how exciting it was just before VLV came out, and it is sooooo worth it. :wacky::wacky:

but yeah, while you're waiting, you could check out other bands, or maybe try to discover more Coldplay stuff if you haven't already discovered everything :P

I know I have been making way to many threads, but I am tired of waiting for the new album. I am in my Coldplay depression state right now. Anyone else feel that way, or am I all alone :cry:

Just be patient and don't worry...

:D

The wait between two albums is always hard but we can't help it! Just hang in there :)

You could always try freezing yourself until LP5, although you might end up dying in the process. So that's probably not a good idea.

You could also try just waiting, although you might end up dying from anticipation and impatience there also. Hey! It's basically a lose/lose situation for you! :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky
I mean really! The tour has been over for over two weeks now! :dozey:

Grow the fuck up people

my thoughts exactly. The tour was just over a few weeks ago. Can't believe it's officially over.... I'm still remebering the last concert very dearly :nice:

I mean really! The tour has been over for over two weeks now!

Grow the fuck up people

that doesn't change the way I feel and why should it, I am listening to other bands, but only Coldplay helps me get through the day. I know its pathetic but its true :embarrassed:

I know the feeling, I feelt the same way before VLV was released and it's not funny but yeah, listen to their old albums, try to find diffrent versions of songs (remixes, instrumentals etc.) or just discover new music. I don't have a Coldplay period right now so I don't feel like this, but I probably will sooner or later.

Okay, it's called 'anticipate'. You can't go through this waiting time feeling sad and depressed because of no new Coldplay songs. Listen to other bands and find one you like a lot and listen to them for a while. Or, if you don't already have all of Coldplay's songs, go to the MM section and download the songs you don't have. You have to anticipate the new album, not depend on it.

If you want to listen to new bands, I suggest:

Boulder Acoustic Society

Phoenix

Mellowdrone

Radiohead

The list is never ending!

EDIT: I just realized that this was my 2,000 post. After a year and about 2 months, finally! :P

Oh come on, there are amazing artists out there, you should just discover something new. The forum is a good place, many people here have great taste in music, so just listen to something else, or if you can't, well... watch live Coldplay shows, or listen to instrumentals, I don't know. It's not a great thing to be that addicted to Coldplay.

Really, guys. If you open your eyes, you will see a WHOLE WORLD OF MUSIC OUT THERE.

Don't listen to and depend on only one band. That's just so narrow.

Why do you think I haven't stopped listening to The Killers since the end of the tour? :dozey:

I'm distracting myself.

curse you double post!

LP5.... yeah.... HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT FOR IT?

jk... I hope though that theres enough time inbetween for me to save up enough money for good seats, instead of a suprise tour with a mad scramble for ticket money *cough latin american tour cough*

theres only so many things i can return to Nordstroms for cash back:dozey:

it also gives me time to actually grow to the height i want and save for other things.... like a car

I think we should listen to your angst-rock album created from the jonny-no-so-air-geetar until a new release. Stream it on MySpace perhaps? :wink3:
I don't have Myspace but I do have annoying new upstairs neighbors that are just going to love my not-so-jonny-level skills! :evil: