Arwen Evenstar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean really! The tour has been over for over two weeks now! :dozey:

Grow the fuck up people

This!

think about this as the perfect time to discover some new bands. The guys need some rest too.

edit: oops, it was already said :P

I hate waiting as well. It really is a pain. However they need the time to come out with the best album possible, and the wait will be well beyond worth it.

I am one of those people who listen to a crapload of bands. But even still, I like Coldplay more above the rest, always have, always will. But at the same time there is a big world of music out there.... try listening to some other bands.

There are some people on this forum who state that they are too afraid to listen to other bands because they fear that if they were to listen to other music then there liking for Coldplay will decrease. But really, it's not true! It's possible to listen to a huge variety of music but still be a big fan of Coldplay.

Being on this forum really helps though. I love being around people who share the same liking for Coldplay that I do!

I felt like this...but waiting for the new season of House :P

I know it's hard, but you can try to distract with some other bands (Like me, I'm discovering the radiohead world...great music, but not so recommendable if you really feel sad :S) or...try to read, or just keep looking for other coldplay stuffs...

For now...

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you, LP5...

^ Do you actually still like Coldplay?

Not being mean, just a question.

You asked me?

If so, yeah, I don't like them as much as I used to, but I do... also I actually was fangirl-ish... got over that and then when the whole wave of new hardcore fan girls flooded the forum I just stepped away from the CP section because it became so annoying.

You asked me?

If so, yeah, I don't like them as much as I used to, but I do... also I actually was fangirl-ish... got over that and then when the whole wave of new hardcore fan girls flooded the forum I just stepped away from the CP section because it became so annoying.

yup.... viva bandwagon girls annoy me so much

ive been a hardcore fan since i was 11 so at this point im not a fan girl its just like.... part of who i am

I think the bandwagon we're talking about arrived in 2009 though, or around then, or became active around then, because then technically I am a Viva bandwagon girl, or at least a pre-Viva bandwagon one. An idea pretty much nobody would agree with.

i could? how do you figure?

i am talking in terms of generally liking the band not in terms of when you joined coldplaying.com

this website isnt really something i would base it off of cuz theirs plenty of people out their who've loved them for ages but never found this website

*sidenote

its not so much the coming to the site that annoys me as it is the only liking the title track or acting like a huge fan when thats the only reason theyd heard of/ like them

I think the bandwagon we're talking about arrived in 2009 though, or around then, or became active around then, because then technically I am a Viva bandwagon girl, or at least a pre-Viva bandwagon one. An idea pretty much nobody would agree with.

'zactly.

i could? how do you figure?

i am talking in terms of generally liking the band not in terms of when you joined coldplaying.com

this website isnt really something i would base it off of cuz theirs plenty of people out their who've loved them for ages but never found this website

*sidenote

its not so much the coming to the site that annoys me as it is the only liking the title track or acting like a huge fan when thats the only reason theyd heard of/ like them

/me shuts up

Ignore my post then, was stupido.

yup.... viva bandwagon girls annoy me so much

ive been a hardcore fan since i was 11 so at this point im not a fan girl its just like.... part of who i am

I liked them since I was 8. Really, I should have joined this forum years ago, but I never really used the internet until I was 15!

I do have my little moments where I'm a fangirl (like just before seeing them in concert, for example). But really, I want Coldplay to be one of those bands who is highly respected. I don't want them to be one of those bands that have a bunch of fangirls.

The worst thing is there is probaly going to be LP5 bandwagon crazy girl fans, but fingers crossed there not!!!

Oh goodness, I just read what you wrote. It never occured to me until now that there will be a whole new Bandwagon girls. Shit. (please note that in my post above I have been a fan for years even though I didn't join until a few months ago)

:D:Dsomeone who makes sense on here for a change yep I have been listening to Lady GAGA:laugh3::laugh3: and Muse instead of wasting my time hoping that coldplay will bring something else out, heaps of other talent out there too, ("whispering" i still love you coldplay you will always be my number one band forever") :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::PI feel as if I am cheating on coldplay lol

Listen to more bands,

and forget about coldplay until the new stuff.

Why be like this and be wasting away months for something?

:nice: