✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Chris Martian (The Sun with a tiny bit more on the intergalactic recording sessions)

busybeeburns

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that Coldplay are going to record another X&Y. First of all, they have never done anything similar. Since they started every album has something new and innovative and I am sure new one will be no exception. Secondly X&Y had a very bad review in NYT and many critics said that Album was crap. I LOVE X&Y but I am 100% sure new album will not remind us of it.

Whatever it is, it's going to be different than what they've already done.

So far in association with LP5 we've heard "stripped down" and now "spacey"...how many other things will we hear before we actually get the album :rolleyes: :lol:

and I know a lot people don't like X&Y but I do...X&Y gave us "A Message", "Fix You", "Til Kingdom Come" & "Swallowed in the Sea", which are all a few of my faves, so I could never dislike it :D so if it is like X&Y, I don't seeing that as the end of the world....just my 2cents tho...like i said, i know a lot of people were less than pleased with it.....

I swear if Coldplay goes Muse on us...

And I don't think we'll get another X&Y until Chris divorces Gwyneth and marries another blonde hollywood actress. I didn't like X&Y and I hope we don't get another one.

Either wheter it's Muse 2.0, X&Y 2.0 or Parachutes 2.0 I'm excited! LP5=:love:

I kind of want a concert for this era to be as follows:

The band is wearing tight leather spacesuit-type outfits. Maybe alien costumes. The butterflies have been replaced with paper stars. They sing even more then they have ever done at a concert. And there are lots of opportunities to meet the band after the concert.

Of course, this is just a dream.

"CHRIS MARTIAN".........:laugh3:

I loved that too :wacky:

I kind of want a concert for this era to be as follows:

The band is wearing tight leather spacesuit-type outfits. Maybe alien costumes. The butterflies have been replaced with paper stars. They sing even more then they have ever done at a concert. And there are lots of opportunities to meet the band after the concert.

Of course, this is just a dream.

It would be so cool though :awesome:

All fine, but please no leather outfit! :freak:

What you've described reminds me of that Tokyo Hotel singer's outfit. :lol:

Don't klick if you're not prepared for it!!!

Oh God...can you imagine the guys wearing outfits like that? :stunned::shocked2::laugh3:

I can't stand Tokio Hotel :P