August 25, 201214 yr I got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs. So good :heart:
August 27, 201214 yr Said i'm gonna buy a gun and start a war If you can tell me something worth fighting for
August 27, 201214 yr If you go, if you go, if you leave me down here on my own then I'll wait for you, yeah...
August 28, 201214 yr One day the sun will come out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy_7nbsANgM]Coldplay Lovers in Japan Acoustic Version - YouTube[/ame]
August 28, 201214 yr I LOVE YOU BUT YOU'RE WET AND FURRY.....AND FUNKY. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxQwtl_giK4]"YETI" ? A Bad Lip Reading of Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]
August 30, 201214 yr "People Moving all the time inside a perfectly straight line Don't you wanna just curve away When it's such, it's such a perfect day?"
August 30, 201214 yr ^ :thinking: Um... I think that it just means you write your favourite Coldplay lyrics...
September 6, 201214 yr ^ :lol: hahahahha LOOOOOVE DON'T LET ME GO! WON'T YOU TAKE ME WHERE THE STREETLIGHTS GLOW?
September 6, 201214 yr When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Don't you steal me the lyrics :laugh3: Your heavy heart Is made of stone And it's so hard to see clearly You don't have to be on your own You don't have to be on your own
Create an account or sign in to comment