✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm Going to Buy a Gun and Start a War, If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For

Viva la Resistance

Hello, coldplayers!

So, I am not sure what to write. My brother was a total Coldplay maniac, and I always never cared for them. One time Viva la Vida came on the radio, and I realized how good their music actually was. It wasn't junk made by a computer (Gaga oh rah rah?) and songs such as The Scientist were written from the soul. Every song carried a message, unlike other songs (You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies...?) and I became hooked. One day, as I was searching for coldplay, duh duh duh duh! I found this forum. So, here I am. Hoorah!

• Like 2

Welcome :D

I also think about those great lyrics and sounds composed by their hearts and about how they changed my life ;)

P.D. i´m currently learning how to play AROBTTH live 2003 hehe...what a coincidence, it´s great:D

Playing it on the piano?

I'm curious... how did they change your life? :)

Playing it on the piano?

I'm curious... how did they change your life? :)

Hehe, playing it on guitar (I only play the guitar but i´d like to play the piano too hihi)....I think their music changed my life ´cause sometimes you hear silly music on the radio and also some friends like music that for me has no sense (I don´t know if you´ve heard reggaeton, if not, google it and listen to it). I remember one day i was watching TV and found a show (VH1). I listened to "Speed of Sound", I was 9 years old and I thought "This is something special" I think every band in my life was part of a period... For example my childhood was characterized by listening every day to Queen´s music and now my adolescence is marked by Coldplay, also my best friend likes Coldplay as much as I do...

I know it´s a long story and I tried to make it short for you;)

And how did Coldplay change you life:)?

• 5 years later...