✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True love waits. lulwutERMELON.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not pathetic :confused:

I'd think the girls you've met wanted something shallow.

And now I feel bad cos that's what I'm looking for right now..

i think it is. I feel that something should have happened to me. I mean there was this one girl i really liked (i think she liked me) but i didn't do anything (was years ago)

overall the problem is that i'm extremely quiet, and it's hard for me to open up to people i don't know. also high school was a bad experience in the sense that it was very cliquey. and because of it it made me even more quiet. And now being in college about to graduate i'm surrounded by a bunch of mindless idiots, so it makes it even harder to meet someone.

I understand that i'm still relatively young, but still... i ust wish something happened, you know?

i think it is. I feel that something should have happened to me. I mean there was this one girl i really liked (i think she liked me) but i didn't do anything (was years ago)

overall the problem is that i'm extremely quiet, and it's hard for me to open up to people i don't know. also high school was a bad experience in the sense that it was very cliquey. and because of it it made me even more quiet. And now being in college about to graduate i'm surrounded by a bunch of mindless idiots, so it makes it even harder to meet someone.

I understand that i'm still relatively young, but still... i ust wish something happened, you know?

Sometimes people come to you. That happened to me, I'm very quiet, and then this sexy someone approached me. Didn't work though.

You should try and be less shy, it could work :nice:

When I read "RH" I thought you were talking about RH factors with blood.

Oh plz no blood factors..