✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True love waits. lulwutERMELON.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit sceptical about true love. But maybe because I havent found it yet.

Btw Alexa, maybe you'll find the right person when it's the right time to :nice:

Thanks <3

To be honest, I'm not looking for it right now, I'll just enjoy my time alone with no drama :P

But I'm hopeful, it has to come, and I'm sure I deserve it.

Guest LiquidSky
My ex dumped me cos well..

I'm too serious.

That made me think I should have more fun instead of trying to have a serious thing.

But then I think about making mistakes and hurting people, so I'm back to square one.

I'm not living

I'm just killing time:heart:

awww :hug:

some of us are serious..but don't settle & to have fun doesn't mean you have to go around hurting people

I'm not living

I'm just killing time:heart:

awww :hug:

some of us are serious..but don't settle & to have fun doesn't mean you have to go around hurting people

Best lyrics ever :heart: :hug:

I'm serious. Really.

But when people don't want anything serious they hurt people, even if they're not trying to hurt them, even if they were clear from the beginning.

Well, he's very filthy and smells, and sometimes you pay more attention to him than me :(

I like cuddling :whip:

Well I can't help it. You've kicked him out of the house and now he is all homeless.. and looking like this....

tumblr_kva2c6wZA21qa8ny7o1_400.jpg

so I have to be good to him sometimes, the poor thing. :disappointed:

But don't worry, I will pay more attention to you from now on. As long as Natasha Khan doesn't become your favorite wife :shifty:

:whip:

Guest LiquidSky
Best lyrics ever :heart: :hug:

I'm serious. Really.

But when people don't want anything serious they hurt people, even if they're not trying to hurt them, even if they were clear from the beginning.

yes, I'm the same way as well. fwb is not good either..it's a whole another mess too..

Well I can't help it. You've kicked him out of the house and now he is all homeless.. and looking like this....

tumblr_kva2c6wZA21qa8ny7o1_400.jpg

so I have to be good to him sometimes, the poor thing. :disappointed:

But don't worry, I will pay more attention to you from now on. As long as Natasha Khan doesn't become your favorite wife :shifty:

:whip:

Well he's a pet, he belongs outside T__T

See why he's outside? He's filtheeeey and dirty :( The only thing he needs from you is a nice bath :nice: not in an unappropriate way.

Natasha Khan could never replace you, you're 10 million times prettier and funneh and everything :awesome: :heart:

yes, I'm the same way as well. fwb is not good either..it's a whole another mess too..

Well, people have played with me, not that it's an excuse for me to be fooling around, but right now I don't feel like exposing my heart.

And when I say fooling around, I don't mean sex.

[/url]

love the keyboard arpeggios at the end

It's so fucking amazing :stunned: OMG.

I love the fact that even if that song never got properly finished they still play it sometimes.

And makes me think that maybe it will be released some day, just like Nude.

Well he's a pet, he belongs outside T__T

See why he's outside? He's filtheeeey and dirty :( The only thing he needs from you is a nice bath :nice: not in an unappropriate way.

Natasha Khan could never replace you, you're 10 million times prettier and funneh and everything :awesome: :heart:

Ok no inappropriate baths... but what about an inappropriate shower?! :mad: :freak:

Damon+Albarn+shower2.jpg

Damon+Albarn.jpg

(lol this is sad. I have a Damo pic for almost every situation. :sad: *stops now*)

YAY!

:love:

Wait, who was the other wife? Natalie Portman too?

Ok no inappropriate baths... but what about an inappropriate shower?! :mad: :freak:

Damon+Albarn+shower2.jpg

Damon+Albarn.jpg

(lol this is sad. I have a Damo pic for almost every situation. :sad: *stops now*)

YAY!

:love:

Wait, who was the other wife? Natalie Portman too?

:veryangry2:

:(..

Mah Lizziebear prefers Damon :(..

OH WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT NATALIE <3 :heart:

Um, it was Dr. Hadley :charming:

flho95.gif

NEVAR. Maybe only when he is squeaky clean, but that is a rare thing. You need not worry, love :nice:

That's right, Dr. Hadley was the other one.

Aw. Natalie, I wuv her. She is so pretty

:cheesy:

That's my wife :charming: :heart: He's filthy :(

Yep, and awesome cos she's a doctor :awesome:

Natalie is permanently wearing this for me:

2461499236_2c3ff689d7_o.jpg