✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What TV Show Should I Start Watching?

Prospekt.

Cause I'm a bored cat.

Also the OC, which is the best show that has ever been on television. Seth Cohen forever.

No way!, Marissa was the best character in that show:embarrassed:

True Blood is a good reccomendation, also would say 24 but it does have 8 seasons.

How I Met Your Mother...I love it :nice:

Anyway, my friends who love Gossip Girl like Vampire Diaries as well so maybe you'd be interested in that.

I don't know how these two tv shows relate to each other...but you can try.

No way!, Marissa was the best character in that show:embarrassed:

True Blood is a good reccomendation, also would say 24 but it does have 8 seasons.

Omg. No. Marissa was the worst. By far. Her and the loser Johnny.

In addition. I already watched Jersey Shore. YEAHHHH! Beat the beat mofo.

Cause I'm a bored cat.

I enjoy mindless shows like Gossip Girl and the new Melrose Place. Which is not actually mindless. Well it is but whatevs. Also the OC, which is the best show that has ever been on television. Seth Cohen forever.

And other shows such as The Office, Dexter, and House.

Etc.

I want something without like a bazillion seasons.

Any suggestions?

YES. Seth Cohen, FTW! :D haha. I love him still. Anyway, how about White Collar? Pretty great show. And Glee, of course if you're not watching it yet. And Royal Pains comes back this summer! Love that show. Season one was pretty good, I recommend that. I watch a ton of stuff too, but I can't think of anything else right now. lol. Ooh, Real Housewives of New York and Real Housewives of New Jersey, if you like reality shows. These are some of the only ones I watch. Love 'em.

I think I have made a final decision. I'm gonna go for the Real Housewives of... wherever.

What does that say about me as a person? I don't care.

haha. Seriously, who cares? It's hilarious! I don't care anymore, either. I love watching it. :D You should start watching the New York one now. Tons of drama going down this season!