September 2, 201016 yr Mama, just killed a man Put a gun against his head Pulled my trigger now he's dead. Jk, I'm not killing people. How much deception can you take?
September 4, 201016 yr You are the only sense this world has ever made :heart: Elbow - Switching Off (It should be "You, the only sense the world has ever made" but I prefer the one above)
September 6, 201016 yr ^:awesome: These are crazy days but they make me shine, time keeps rolling by :cheesy:
September 6, 201016 yr I Never done Good things I Never done Bad things I've Never done Anything out of the blue
October 23, 201015 yr Author we could have met in a church with jesus and the guilt and the skirts if i had you for dinner we'd only be sinners i'm glad we didn't meet like that we could have met in the future with deforestation everywhere and there wouldn't be any parks to kiss in in the dark i'm glad we didn't meet like that we could have met in a novel fiction written out on a page we'd have to pretend all stories don't end i'm glad we didn't meet like that we could have met on the moon with our boots and our astronaut suits but we'd float off and be gone because we couldn't keep them on i'm glad we didn't meet like that we could have met in a dream in the clouds above reality but we'd only last a night because we'd wake up with the light i'm glad we didn't meet like that
October 26, 201015 yr I've got this energy beneath my feet like something underground's gonna come up and carry me
January 3, 201115 yr I've been hoping for daisies to push through the floor, I want life to grow all around me, so I don't feel sad anymore.
January 7, 201115 yr Curl your upper lip up and let me look around Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down And bend your back and ask your hips if I can touch Well they're the perfect jumping up point Getting closer to your butterfly You float on by Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine And let's mood the lights and finally make it right
January 7, 201115 yr Singing how i always loved you darling, and i always will. And. I need to know this 'cause I notice when you're smilin' Out in the sun havin' fun and you're feelin' free And I can tell you know how hard this life can be But you keep on smilin' for me
January 9, 201115 yr Author And I need fun, fun, fun In my life, life, life And I need life, life, life In my fun, fun, fun I went to take a walk yesterday all around New York City And I saw something written on a car It said "The less you own the more freedom you have" The less you own the more freedom you have So I went home and I threw it all away
January 9, 201115 yr ''Cause you don't know were you're going, and you wanna talk You feel like you're going where you've been before Nothing's really making any sense at all You tell anyone who'll listen, but you feel ignored Let's talk, let's ta-a-alk Do you wanna talk?''
February 1, 201115 yr "I go out on a party And look for a little fun But I find a darkened corner because I still miss someone"
February 1, 201115 yr ''Back, looking back, looking back at me I'm not how I used to be Take me back, take me back into history''
February 6, 201115 yr "I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, WITH THE PRESIDENTS SPLINTER'S ON THE GROUND.... AND THEN I DROWNED" :thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment