✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

travel passion

jaydesigner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love travelling! In my uni flat I have a big world map on which I sign all palces i want to visit!

but cuz of money I havent been in tooo many places!

I've been almost throughout all Italy (I mean, I live in such a looooooong country lol) and then I've been to Holland and the UK!

Next on my list... I'm hoping to go to Denmark as soon as possible! Although this year i'll be back to London ^^ and then me and my friends want to go to an arabic-speaking country next summer because of our studies. if I had more money I'd go for a trip every 3 or 4 months *lol*

but I mean, i'm still young and I can wait to travel around the world!

I even started writing a book about how trvelling can change you, I mean, there's an imaginary character who decides to take a year off to travel around the world and discover herself... thats how important travelling is to me and I do believe music and travelling are two of the things that can really change a person and feelings and such

wow..I didn't think there would be so many people that love travelling in here... i also love travelling, especially europe.. That's why I created the blog...

I recently put a photo competition at the blog too

what about your blog and this competition? I'd like to get more info about it ^^ I love taking pictures and stuff =)

what about your blog and this competition? I'd like to get more info about it ^^ I love taking pictures and stuff =)

check here: http://www.european-destinations.blogspot.com

I am writing about places in europe, suggestions, articles about travelling, and I have also a photo competition. Anyone can submit a photo of theirs and I put the one, whoich I find the best , every Monday on the blog, with the name and country of the submiter.

I would be really happy if you would submit any of your work... as many of it as you want.

• 3 weeks later...

My travel plans this year are very much focused on Central Europe and the East. I already spent a week in Helsinki, and will travel to Prague, Poland (mainly Warsaw + north) and St. Petersburg. I live very close to the East but never managed to see all these places until I finally decided to do it. :lol:

I'll be broke before I go back to uni this October... :thinking:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was wondering when we would get a travel section :)

I'm just back from Ghana and Rwanda where I volunteered for 3 months.I travel A LOT

Europe:

Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy, Sicily, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Denmark

Africa:

Ghana, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Uganda, Burundi.

Australia

USA

Canada

Thailand

China

I love travelling! :D Specially in Europe...

Europe:

Spain

France

England

Ireland

Italy

Denmark

Greece

Switzerland

and Portugal (of course :lol: )

America:

USA (New York and Florida)

Brazil

Africa:

South Africa

My dream is to go to Australia and Scotland, they look like really beautiful countries! :)

I love travelling!

It´s always amazing and you learn a lot of interesting things when you are knowing new countries.

I´d like to visit a lot of places all around the World, but the money...:confused:

I´ve been in a few places:

UK: London

IRELAND: Dublin

FRANCE: Paris

HOLLAND: Amsterdam, Arnhem, Zevenaar

POTUGAL: Lisbon, Sintra

ITALY: Milano, Tourin, Venice, Como, Verona

FINLAND: Vaasa

I´ll go to Brussels on July:) and the next year I´m plannig to visit Egypt...:rolleyes:

I'm addicted to travelling. :tongue:

So far I've been to:

Belgium

Germany

Luxembourg

France

Spain

Portugal

Italy

UK

Denmark

Poland

Czech Republic

Slovakia

Greece

Turkey

Outside of Europe just New Zealand and South Korea.

In Europe I'd love to go further east (Russia or Balkan) but my biggest wish is to travel in South America. :heart:

My favourite way of travelling is low budget backpacking, with just a Lonely Planet and no plans. And couchsurfing/camping. :D

Reading these posts makes me feel like I've been to nowhere. :|

haha, what country in europe should i see?

i have seen south france, love it there.

have seen north italy. germany sucks

even as the netherlands :P, but i want to drive to a nice city or place for a weekend.

so what is thé place for a romantic weekend, i live in the netherlands :P not more as 1000 km please :P

Well, im from Portugal and I've been to:

Europe:

Spain-(Barcelona,Madrid,Vigo,Benidorm)

France-(Paris)

Italy-(Rome, Milan)

England-(London)

Czech Republic-(Prague)

Germany-(Frankfurt,Berlin)

Austria-(Vienna)

South America

Brazil-(Rio de Janeiro)

North America

U.S.A-( New York, L.A)

I would like ti visit: Croatia,Belgium,Netherlands,Ireland,Argentina,Peru,Canada,Japan,Singapore,Australia,New Zealand, Egypt, Angola, South Africa,

haha, what country in europe should i see?

i have seen south france, love it there.

have seen north italy. germany sucks

even as the netherlands :P, but i want to drive to a nice city or place for a weekend.

so what is thé place for a romantic weekend, i live in the netherlands :P not more as 1000 km please :P

I would suggest Ibiza...hehehe ;)