✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

travel passion

jaydesigner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when we would get a travel section :)

I'm just back from Ghana and Rwanda where I volunteered for 3 months.I travel A LOT

Europe:

Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy, Sicily, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Denmark

Africa:

Ghana, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Uganda, Burundi.

Australia

USA

Canada

Thailand

China

If I had money I'd travel all year round. Around the world. On all continents. To several destinations like cosmopolitan sites, historical and cultural sites and nature. Yeah. Travelling is among my favourite things in life.

Never been out of this continent, though.

I love travelling! :D Specially in Europe...

Europe:

Spain

France

England

Ireland

Italy

Denmark

Greece

Switzerland

and Portugal (of course :lol: )

America:

USA (New York and Florida)

Brazil

Africa:

South Africa

My dream is to go to Australia and Scotland, they look like really beautiful countries! :)

I love travelling!

It´s always amazing and you learn a lot of interesting things when you are knowing new countries.

I´d like to visit a lot of places all around the World, but the money...:confused:

I´ve been in a few places:

UK: London

IRELAND: Dublin

FRANCE: Paris

HOLLAND: Amsterdam, Arnhem, Zevenaar

POTUGAL: Lisbon, Sintra

ITALY: Milano, Tourin, Venice, Como, Verona

FINLAND: Vaasa

I´ll go to Brussels on July:) and the next year I´m plannig to visit Egypt...:rolleyes:

I love travelling too, when I have enough money to do it

I've been:

Europe: Prance, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, UK

America: USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina

Africa: Tunisia

+ Australia

I'm addicted to travelling. :tongue:

So far I've been to:

Belgium

Germany

Luxembourg

France

Spain

Portugal

Italy

UK

Denmark

Poland

Czech Republic

Slovakia

Greece

Turkey

Outside of Europe just New Zealand and South Korea.

In Europe I'd love to go further east (Russia or Balkan) but my biggest wish is to travel in South America. :heart:

My favourite way of travelling is low budget backpacking, with just a Lonely Planet and no plans. And couchsurfing/camping. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering when we would get a travel section :)

I'm just back from Ghana and Rwanda where I volunteered for 3 months.I travel A LOT

Europe:

Sweden, Norway, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy, Sicily, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Denmark

Africa:

Ghana, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Uganda, Burundi.

Australia

USA

Canada

Thailand

China

wow..!!! you do volunteer work.. i think this is great..!!! good for you..

• 2 weeks later...

Nice topic, I haven't entered coldplaying in a while because I was making one of my dreams come true, I was backpaking in Europe, my trip lasted 54 days and I visited:

France

England

Belgium

Netherlands

Germany

Czech Republic

Austria

Switzerland

Italy

Spain

It was really awesome, although as the mexican peso doesn't have any value compared to the euro, I didn't have a lot of money so I basically eated cookies and sandwiches buyed in supermarkets, stayed in hostels and walked stupidly long distances to try to use the expensive public transport as little as possible.

I also visited some years ago the United States and I have travelled in my country Mexico but not as much as I would like, definitely I need to travel more in here, and I also would love to go to South America.