✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Several Killed In Mass Cumbria Shooting Spree

Guest howyousawtheworld

Guest howyousawtheworld

A man in Cumbria, north west England, has gone on a mass shooting rampage killing several people and many more injured. In all around 30 were targetted as a man aged 52 terrorised the county with a shot gun. The Prime Minister said '"The government will do everything it possibly can to help the local community and those affected. When lives and communities are suddenly shattered in this way, our thoughts should be with all those caught up with these tragic events."

What a truly shocking news story.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10219655.stm

Can't believe it, must have been absolutely horrific for all of the victims and people who lived there. Awful. Can't believe something like that would happen out of the blue, horrible man must have been totally messed up in the head.

Thoughts to all of the victims and their families.

:(

Guest howyousawtheworld

The suspect must have absolutely flipped. What a despicable fucked in the head man.

RIP to all those poor victims who had the horrible luck to be caught in this tragedy. Absolutely shocking.

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but... I thought guns were illegal over there?

They are. Government can't protect you. They can only puff out their chest and pretend to be doing something. Imagine if this had been a terrorist bombing that killed all those people, and the terrorist came from Iran or Pakistan - the drums of war would be heard all over the news.

Tragic event, though. :(

Guest howyousawtheworld
Was only in Whitehaven a few years ago visiting on holiday, I remember it being such a quite place. Cumbria has taken quite a hit over the last few months with the floods and Keswick coach crash and now this!

I know Cumbria very very well too. One of the last places I'd have thought this would happen to.