✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Sigs have no rights!

MrMagpie

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really shouldn't have made this thread haha

I wasn't expecting that from you. As soon as I saw the situation with the signatures, I thought it was just some rule that will just pass by and be accepted. You created this thread, and it influenced around 50 users to join the revolt, which ultimately everybody ended up losing.

Again, Briggins!? Is this for real? - I can't still get over the fact that you were the person who created this whole thing, you dumbass prick.

I wasn't expecting that from you. As soon as I saw the situation with the signatures, I thought it was just some rule that will just pass by and be accepted. You created this thread, and it influenced around 50 users to join the revolt, which ultimately everybody ended up losing.

Again, Briggins!? Is this for real? - I can't still get over the fact that you were the person who created this whole thing.

I didn't think all kinds of users would join in and revolt. In fact I wasn't planning on revolting. It was just supposed to be a witty comment regarding the alignment of our signatures. And then it all snowballed.