June 20, 201016 yr I'M GONNA COME ROUND YOUR HOUSE CRESTS AND BREAK YOUR CAPSLOCK BUTTON....just saying...
June 20, 201016 yr That was so much fun last time!! I'm SO doing it this time again :D Count me in :)
June 21, 201016 yr Anyone with less than 500 posts & has a Coldplay avatar :P :P :P ;) Oh shit, I'm half a noob then... Can I take part into this anyway?? :D
June 21, 201016 yr Maybe you could pair up the n00bs with the other n00bs. :P This is what I did last time. What I did Dave was put them in two separate lists and then shoved the numbers into the randomizer.
June 21, 201016 yr Person with 500 posts or less.No, that's a stupid way to separate the noobs from the non-noobs. There are loads of people on this forum that have been around for some time but don't post much. That doesn't mean they are noobs or not integrated. Not everyone likes to/wants to post a lot. If there must be a criterium to do this, take the registration date instead of the postcount. At least that is a little more fair, but I'm against any kind of noob/non-noob distinction. It's crap when you are paired with somebody who isn't participating anymore or just forgot, but it's equally crap to be considered a noob (and treated as such) when you are not. I suggest that a couple of people volunteer to make an extra mixtape and/or write an extra review if necessary. I don't mind doing either, already did the extra review last time and it's not that much work anyway.
June 21, 201016 yr This is what I did last time. What I did Dave was put them in two separate lists and then shoved the numbers into the randomizer. What, then how come so many active members were paired with n00bs last time? :thinking:
June 21, 201016 yr You're a bunch of racist and chauvinist people, you have to admit we all in coldplaying are worth the same despite our number of posts!Let's fight for the n00bs rights! Egalité,Liberté et Fraternité!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment