✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

mixtapeexchange.jpg

Link to Thread containing List of Tape Tracklistings & Download Links

It has become a Coldplaying tradition that every couple of months the World of Music holds a mixtape exchange. Over previous exchanges it has been run by Eglantine, Redgirl76, Kite & The Escapist.

The general idea that you get together a heap of songs that people may not of heard, you enjoy, that sound well together or that were just pulled out of a hat (though I don't really advise the last option); it's really up to interpretation. Basically, if you love to listen to new music and discovering new artists and genres, this is for you.

Here are the rules that mostly have been copied from the efforts of RedGirl, because they just work :P

Rules:

1. Sign up saying you want to participate - leave your name on the thread or PM me direct

2. When the deadline for signing up is over, you'll get a PM from me giving you the name of another participant in the Exchange. You will be making a mix for this person, whoever they may be

3. You mustn't reveal who you are making the mix for

4. Make your mix-tape (average length is around 50-70 minutes) and delete the info for each song.

5. Upload the mix-tape to something like rapidshare and send me the link and a tracklisting. I will then send it to person assigned to you, keeping your identity a secret of course!

6. When you receive a mix-tape, listen to it, write a review and post it in this thread.

7. The person who made the mix-tape will then post the track-list and the link so everybody can download it. Simple as that.

8. At the end, I will link all the tapes, tracklistings and reviews to the first page so everyone can download them.

Here are the deadlines:

Mixtape submission -4:00pm Sunday, 11th July, GMT+1

Tapes will be sent out around the evening of the 11th July.

Participants

a-chan

Al-Hassan

Aliceincoldplayland

anoukjordannes

Bear

Blackjack612

Braddock

BusyBeeBurns

Carla

ceolsige

cha buckland

chienorange

cp13

Dargarius

Darlene_Ihnfsa

Dfit00

doritji

fietssleutel

flickahidalgo

geekchic

gloorious

Graceful

HappyPickle98

heartswarm

HoraceScope

hotdensestate

i'maveryneatMonster.

indanomati

iPsy

Ireentje

Italian Plastic

ivet

j007casper

jenflor

kasaa

kat_iveson

KellieP

KingChris

Khalplay

Lord Briggins

loudefix

luckygirl1791

Macintosh

MariePeter18

milesahead89

Navegador

Noémie

oONodokaOo

playyourlife

Prospekt.

ricardo

SarahSchimidt

sofia dadou

squareonefivesix

Stargirl

tauiwi

Technicolor Girl

Technicolor Sparks

The Escapist

The Final Track

the_gloaming09

Tnspieler1012

Twisted mind

violetsparks

:Viva_La_Coldplay:

yamfox

yeahhright

Yellow Eyes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh SHIT :(! I really wanted to do this, but I have exams 'til 2nd July so there's no way for me to do this for the 3rd. Unless I do it all in a rush the 3rd... No, actually I think I'd rather not do it at all than rush it and do a crappy mixtape. :disappointed: Argh, this is too bad really!

EDIT : oh wait, I've read the rules too fast. Actually the mixtape submission date is 10th July (the 3rd is only the sign up closure)!! So maybe I can make it... hmmm we'll see then. But don't put me on the list yet.

Oh SHIT :(! I really wanted to do this, but I have exams 'til 2nd July so there's no way for me to do this for the 3rd. Unless I do it all in a rush the 3rd... No, actually I think I'd rather not do it at all than rush it and do a crappy mixtape. :disappointed: Argh, this is too bad really!

you only have to sign up by the third. you then have a week to sort out the playlist itself. join!

EDIT : oh wait, I've read the rules too fast. Actually the mixtape submission date is 10th July (the 3rd is only the sign up closure)!! So maybe I can make it... hmmm we'll see then. But don't put me on the list yet.

The 3rd is the deadline for signing up, it's a bit later than normal due to my camping trip, the deadline for submitting your mix-tape is the 10th :)

you only have to sign up by the third. you then have a week to sort out the playlist itself. join!

The 3rd is the deadline for signing up, it's a bit later than normal due to my camping trip, the deadline for submitting your mix-tape is the 10th :)

Yeah, I edited my post when I realised that I misunderstood this ! Ok, so you can add me :D !