✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)

Black Rose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can start making your tape right now! Don't need to know who's gonna it to make your tape ;)

I know. It's just that right now I have exams so I won't have the time to think about my mixtape until the 3rd... So I will only have a short period to make it :confused:.

the key is not to tailor your mixtape for anyone and just force music on people like a nazi. if they don't like it shout at them and question their intelligence then post on the board in full view of everyone, specifically a thread the person you gave the mixtape to posts in a lot, that they don't understand or feel music like you do.

It's extremely easy Laura. :P

Everything's hard for me. :\

(:charming:)

OKAY WAIT 50 MINUTES THATS A LOT MINE'S LIKE 33 (was totally not uberly excited and did hers last night or anything)

HAHA I LIKE CHEESE

It's probably not going to be a good idea with my Internet connection being the way it is, but I want to participate in the 6th exchange. The 5th was my first one, and it was a lot of fun. Sign me up! :D

Everything's hard for me. :\

(:charming:)

OKAY WAIT 50 MINUTES THATS A LOT MINE'S LIKE 33 (was totally not uberly excited and did hers last night or anything)

HAHA I LIKE CHEESE

I made a playlist in iTunes as a (very long) shortlist of possible songs to add to the playlist... it's 10.6 hrs long :freak:

:lol: