✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DVD Preview in NME

Mimixxx

In this weeks NME there are some pictures from the DVD and a small description. I haven't got a scanner but I do have a picture phone, so the quality is crap but it is the best I can do, sorry :confused:

This is what it's like to be in the biggest band in the world

Here's an exclusive look behind the scenes at Coldplay's legendary AROBTTH tour.

The band had film-maker John Durrant on the road with them throughout the last 18 months. As Radiohead did with their movie Meeeting People is Easy, the band documented everything as they trekked across the world, visiting the Hollywood Bowl, Denver Red Rocks, Madrid Bullring and London's Earl Court.

A tour insider told NME:

"They wanted to show what life on the road's like for a band like Coldplay. It's to give an insight into that and reveal more of what they're like as people. It takes you to places you wouldn't normally get. It's the bands eye perspective of their life on the road."

Here, in an NME world exclusive, we present a selection of intimate moments from the tour. The shots are taken from the documentary which features on the forthcoming DVD Clodplay Live 2003, released on November 10.

NME has seen the film and can reveal a few other surprises. At Earls Court, the band performed a metal version of 'Trouble' to an empty auditorium ( :lol: Agh I have to see this!!); in Spain Chris Martin warmed up by running around the local bullring and in LA the group came offstage at the Hollywood Bowl to find a stray cat trapped on the roof!

After a short break Coldplay plan to work on their third LP.

***************************************************************************************

I'll post the pics in the following message. After reading that I seriously CANNOT WAIT for November 10th :stunned:

'Live at Earls Court: this is how drummer Will Champion sees Coldplay live. Ten thousand screaming fans and the back of the most enigmatic singer since Michael Stipe'

He's not that enigmatic, only about his relationship with Gwynnie. He's pretty open about ALOT of other things.lol.

:o :o :o

arg! i want to miss school and get it in the morning of nov.10th!! :angry: grr...wait! maybe i can...i might sleep in since i have a bar mitzvah the night before so...hmmm.. :sneaky:

shit! i want it now!! :angry: and i also want a dvd player in my room. :P :lol:

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

:D