Petition for the release of a viva la vida tour dvd

loungta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juanma8,

Can you suggest a better translation for this text in Spanish ?:

"Because a live remains a single moment for thousands of fans, Because a mythic band like Coldplay can't affor to release just one live in DVD, to keep us dreaming again, we mobilize for the release of the Viva la vida World tour DVD !"

This

And if they make a dvd just because we ask for it and not because they decide to do one I'm not sure that the quality will be there. Honestly I'm sure that if they have enough good footage they'll make one.

As for an album, I prefer having nothing rather a bad DVD.

The goal of this petition is to have an answer from The Oracle about the DVD. The petition maybe can do this.

The goal of this petition is to have an answer from The Oracle about the DVD. The petition maybe can do this.

Didn't she already answer ?

Anyway, do not misunderstand. I also want a DVD and I still have hopes. I simply don't like the idea of forcing the group to take out one. If they don't they probably have their reasons. It's their decision, not ours.

It's looks like a whim. We want a DVD, so we put pressure on you until we have it even if you don't want.

Anyway, do not misunderstand. I also want a DVD and I still have hopes. I simply don't like the idea of forcing the group to take out one. If they don't they probably have their reasons. It's their decision, not ours.

It's looks like a whim. We want a DVD, so we put pressure on you until we have it even if you don't want.

Hi Loudefix,

pressure is not our aim , it's just a way to "communicate" with Coldplay, if after this petition coldplay we responded that there will be no DVD, I do not want in their not ;)

Signed.

Although, I do wonder why any of this is necessary? Because Coldplay SHOULD just put out a friggen live concert dvd! Geez. Every other big band does.

If every other big band jumped off a cliff....:rolleyes:

Yes, she did, and I agree. :thumbsup: