✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not? :confused:

well, she didn't let me practise with our car everyday, (I'm not very good at driving yet) but when my dad was at home, he was going to drive with me every evening. So, I'm angry on her because she always finds excuse for not going :angry:

well, she didn't let me practise with our car everyday, (I'm not very good at driving yet) but when my dad was at home, he was going to drive with me every evening. So, I'm angry on her because she always finds excuse for not going :angry:

is she not scared?

my mum is scared of driving with me, even though i am a better driver than her. she just gets nervous

is she not scared?

my mum is scared of driving with me, even though i am a better driver than her. she just gets nervous

hm..I don't know I never asked :D but I've already finished the driving school, so I think I drive quite good, but still need practise until exam

hm..I don't know I never asked :D but I've already finished the driving school, so I think I drive quite good, but still need practise until exam

i remember when i had my test, it was scary

at the end of the test the instructor (a 45 year old woman) turned to me and said she could have failed me for this, and she could have failed me for that but she wouldn't because she thought i was cute

i was scared :\

at the end of the test the instructor (a 45 year old woman) turned to me and said she could have failed me for this, and she could have failed me for that but she wouldn't because she thought i was cute

hm..great instructor :D I guess it didn't work with me, because there is very strict instructors and a lot of various errors are counting in very strict way

That really bothers me. Not you specifically because you might have just made a mistake or two from nerves, but the fact that other people are put in danger when some people are unfairly given licenses.

That really bothers me. Not you specifically because you might have just made a mistake or two from nerves, but the fact that other people are put in danger when some people are unfairly given licenses.

yeah, i crashed twice after passing

but they were four years ago now

i'm an excellent driver now

i have never been pipped at and i only go a little over the speed limit

without meaning to offend anybody who has been negatively affected by car crashes, i recommend a minor crash for everybody. good adrenaline rush

I got enough of an adrenaline rush when my sister was in an accident :P

Thankfully no-one was hurt, but if anyone had been in the backseat they would've been killed. And if she hadn't already been moving when the car behind her ran into her she could've been tipped into the river. Seeing pictures of the car was scary :\

I'm sure there are better ways of getting adrenaline rushes :lol:

Today I learned how much I've missed my old school friends in my time away at uni :wacky: