✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

no scousers :P

Germany could do with more Scousers

I grew up in Switzerland and I actually know Germany rather well. I dont hate Germany as such, I just dont want them to do well in football because they get all arrogant. I also get a lot of abuse from Germans because I have a Swiss accent when I speak German.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up in Switzerland and I actually know Germany rather well. I dont hate Germany as such, I just dont want them to do well in football because they get all arrogant. I also get a lot of abuse from Germans because I have a Swiss accent when I speak German.

Then you should count yourself lucky you're not in Germany at the moment!:dozey:

The next time someone blows a vuvuzela I might well be tempted to ram it somewhere "the sun don't shine"!:rolleyes:

nowhere could do with more scousers :lol:

i had a scouse girlfriend called sally whilst i was at uni btw

When people see your feeling just a little, little, tiny, bit down they tell you about someone else's fucked up life to comfort you, and that actually makes you feel a lot worse :nice:

I mean, really, could you just say something like 'it could be worse' or 'I know how it feels'?

yeah, I'm watching the repeat just there.

I was like WTF! when she said her age.

What's even more impressive is that she has a fantastic personality and doesn't take herself seriously, unlike Naomi "phone thrower" Campbell...................... :cool:

well i learned it recently, not today, but jimi hendrix used to beat up his girlfriends.

wikipedia:

Hendrix was notorious among friends and bandmates for sometimes becoming angry and violent when he drank too much alcohol. Kathy Etchingham spoke of an incident that took place in a London pub in which an intoxicated Hendrix beat her with a public telephone handset because he thought she was calling another man on the pay phone. Carmen Borrero, another girlfriend, says she required stitches after he hit her with a bottle after drinking and becoming jealous.

lost a fair bit of respect for him as a person. no respect lost as a guitarist though as art is art and separate from the artist when you don't know them personally.