✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

^hehehehe

No, the keyboard thing actually like broke through and fell down onto the ground. I figured out you're supposed to jam it on between the black things instead of putting it on top of them. :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also learned from telling Violet to surprise me with my keeps signature that people seem to associate me with the tenth doctor or something :P

It wasn't that, so much as that I knew you've gotten into Doctor Who recently, and your avis as of late gave me the impression that you rather liked the Tenth Doctor.

I myself like the Eleventh Doctor. He's super cute. :wacky:

I don't know. :lol:

I love him though, he's doing lovely at taking over. :wacky:

Now excuse me, but I must now resume to watching Doctor Who on the internet. :blank:

TAKE THAT, GREG. :snobby: :lips:

I learned that other than the simple reason that I don't want one, I probably have no social life because I never telephone people and they don't telephone me because they know how much I don't like to talk on the phone.

I don't know. :lol:

I love him though, he's doing lovely at taking over. :wacky:

Now excuse me, but I must now resume to watching Doctor Who on the internet. :blank:

TAKE THAT, GREG. :snobby: :lips:

take that? take this

the current doctor who is a blackburn fan

so ha!

blackburn references are pretty much dead to the world (we get a mention in 'a day in the life' by the beatles), blackburn fans are few and far between (for good reason :rolleyes:) and yet i've stil managed two references in a day

TAKE THAT!