What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha :wacko:

THANKS A LOT!!! :awesome:

It's gonna be 7pm soon and I have English Literature tuition tonight.

I'm not gonna revise, because I think I have a right over my life besides my duty as a child.

I've sort of celebrated my birthday; gone out for dinner, gone CD shopping. :nice:

All done before today.

But for today, I barely did anything. I went to school, mum bought a cake which was really tasty, and the afternoon was spend talking to a maid.

My friends are nice too. :wacko: Though they did embarrassed me a little, but they meant well. :wacky:

How about you? I wanna hear about your 1st of July. :wacko:

I will read it later, I've got to go, it's thundering here and I've got to prepare for tuition. See ya! :nice:

yeah, be sure to enjoy yourself. exams aren't everything. they sure can help you but at the end happiness is the important thing. one days lack of revision isn't going to change things dramatically and the break could do you well and help alleviate the pressure. concentrate on having a good time and don't always do things simply to make others happy if it makes you so sad. searching for happiness through others is a bad way to deal with things as people change and it doesn't guarantee you will be doing what you want to do. inner peace is where it is at!

what kind of cake did you get? and what cd's did you buy?

well i woke up at about 11. nipped on here, then went down had some dinner, then my dad came home for lunch so i sat with him for an hour. now i'm just hanging around waiting for the time to pass before i go for a picnic with friends (though the weather doesn't look too promising). tonight i'm playing football too

^ I get that a lot.

People will just be like stop being a jerk, stop being sarcastic.

:(

And I'm like "What, I was being 100% serious" and then they're like "Are you being serious about that?". :blank:

It reminds me of how I always ask people if they're being serious or sarcastic. :P

Maybe I should try to stop talking so monotone and expressionless and such.

Ohh, tell me about it..

But I think we both know why we do it. It's not our fault, is it?

Nope, we're just that great. :disappointed:

I also yesterday learned that most people when they're writing numbers and such don't start from the bottom but I do for a bunch of them and apparently if you do that it means something about your brain and I don't know what that is.

Today I learned that Gregory Monk went to St. Mary's College or something.

And that it's really hot outside the day I have to be out all day. :bigcry:

I don't wanna go outside at all and now it has to be hot? I hate the heat. ;__;

@Greg's photo : Your birthday sounds familiar. :thinking: Time flies.

I've learned that it's the birthday of my dear friend on here.

Happy Birthday Ly! :heart: :hug:

THANK YOU CHAR! :kiss::hug:

I feel so bad for wishing you late last time. :disappointed:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LY. <3

THANKS TAMMI! :awesome::hug:

yeah, be sure to enjoy yourself. exams aren't everything. they sure can help you but at the end happiness is the important thing. one days lack of revision isn't going to change things dramatically and the break could do you well and help alleviate the pressure. concentrate on having a good time and don't always do things simply to make others happy if it makes you so sad. searching for happiness through others is a bad way to deal with things as people change and it doesn't guarantee you will be doing what you want to do. inner peace is where it is at!

what kind of cake did you get? and what cd's did you buy?

well i woke up at about 11. nipped on here, then went down had some dinner, then my dad came home for lunch so i sat with him for an hour. now i'm just hanging around waiting for the time to pass before i go for a picnic with friends (though the weather doesn't look too promising). tonight i'm playing football too

Thanks for the advice. :wacko:

It was a chocolate cake with strawberries on top and banana fillings in between the cake. Very tasty. :wacky:

I bought In Rainbows.

Have you gone for your picnic? How was it? :wacko:

@Greg's photo : Your birthday sounds familiar. :thinking: Time flies.

Thanks for the advice. :wacko:

It was a chocolate cake with strawberries on top and banana fillings in between the cake. Very tasty. :wacky:

I bought In Rainbows.

Have you gone for your picnic? How was it? :wacko:

are you a 1988 kid too?

looks like you made a amazing purchase then. had you heard it before you bought it? got a favourite song yet?

heading to the picnic any minute now. the numbers have dwindled which is better as there will be about 5 of us which will be better. plus they may come to my house afterwards.

that cake is crazy!

If I buy a used one on Kijiji (Basically where you're like k I'mma buy this and come to your house and give you the money and you give me the iPod) than an 80GB would be just $100.

I've been saving up since March or April. $25 of it was my birthday present for this year lolz.

are you a 1988 kid too?

looks like you made a amazing purchase then. had you heard it before you bought it? got a favourite song yet?

heading to the picnic any minute now. the numbers have dwindled which is better as there will be about 5 of us which will be better. plus they may come to my house afterwards.

that cake is crazy!

Nope, I'm a 1994 kid. :lol:

I wanted something worth it. It was between Flaming Lip's Embryonic or Radiohead's In Rainbows. I picked In Rainbows because it fitted my mood then.

I like All I Need. But I'm not so sure about favourite song yet. The lyrics to the songs in the album is amazing, then again, all the other songs of theirs I've heard have good lyrics too. :wacko:

Hope you enjoy yourself! :nice:

Nope, I'm a 1994 kid. :lol:

I wanted something worth it. It was between Flaming Lip's Embryonic or Radiohead's In Rainbows. I picked In Rainbows because it fitted my mood then.

I like All I Need. But I'm not so sure about favourite song yet. The lyrics to the songs in the album is amazing, then again, all the other songs of theirs I've heard have good lyrics too. :wacko:

Hope you enjoy yourself! :nice:

i think you made the right choice. the flaming lips are amazing and embryonic has some really good tracks, but i don't think it's as good as some of their earlier work as a whole. in rainbows on the other hand is close to genius.

goodbye everybody!

i think you made the right choice. the flaming lips are amazing and embryonic has some really good tracks, but i don't think it's as good as some of their earlier work as a whole. in rainbows on the other hand is close to genius.

goodbye everybody!

Oooh! :wacko:

What are their better earlier works? (As in The Flaming Lips)

See ya! Enjoy yourself :nice:

i've got an 80gb and it is amazing, not least because i chose the music that went on it. got video's on there too.

be careful though. if they are selling it might not have much battery left.

Yeah. :wacky:

Well, when I go there I'm gonna check it out and such. :tongue:

I wish you could get a warranty for that. :P