🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This swedish one called Putte i Parken (Putte in the Park :wacko:). The tickets cost 130 euros now and that's a lot, at least to me :wreck:.

Here's a link to it: http://www.putteiparken.se/en

that's really expensive. I mean when I look at the line up it looks like it is similar to the one I am going to in August.....and I only paid €65...:uhoh:

it looks similar, because there don't seem to be the biggest bands playing

that's really expensive. I mean when I look at the line up it looks like it is similar to the one I am going to in August.....and I only paid €65...:uhoh:

it looks similar, because there don't seem to be the biggest bands playing

I knooow :disappointed: it sounds like a cool festival and I they're probably gonna reveal some more acts before the summer.

I knooow :disappointed: it sounds like a cool festival and I they're probably gonna reveal some more acts before the summer.

it really sucks that it is so expensive....I mean the tickets for the biggest festival in Germany with some of the biggest bands in the world cost €160...only 30 € more....hmmm

When you look at the 'supermoon' through your binoculars, it looks as though there is a dog wearing sunglasses within the craters.

That I'd love to look at it but tonight the moon is on the opposite of my balcony so I can't :bigcry:

... And that I'm too wise at night :laugh3:

speaking of the "supermoon": It must have been one of the most awesome things I have seen in quite a while....or I have ever seen...fucking stunning

It was rising while I was in the car with my sister...she was driving....the sky was deep blue and a bit orange on the horizon....and then there was this big big orange ball...it seemed so close....I can't believe how surreal it looked....

I didn't even know there was a "supermoon" tonight..so I was like "fuuuuuuuck...I want a pic!"...didn't have a camera unfortunately:sad:

^ah that sucks....we've been lucky that the weather was perfect for this.....I have a pic taken with my mobile cam, but it looks so ridiculous compared to reality....super bad quality...but there was a guy on the roadside taking pics with a professional camera....I wish I could have a look at them...